Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello i am doronith (yeh a boy playing a female character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi, i am kinda new to some of the people but others like Jake, HSK Miciah probably remember me from an died out GTS server that was on giantess.4umer.

I play under the same character name here, Doronith and maybe get myself another character later on when i got well established.

See you around!

View user profile
Welcome, enjoy your stay! And too, I play as Kali, I am a guy in real life, but I play as a girl though, Razz

View user profile
Welcome to the server and the boards!

If you need a refresher on doubleslash commands, or want a list of zone IDs and coordinates to use with the //moveto command, take a look through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section. You might also want to join one of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you need the item, skill, zone or NPC IDs of just about anything in the game for use with those commands [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can help with that.

View user profile
Hey, saw you in the chatbox yesterday, welcome Smile
I'm a guy too, but i made it so Natsuru can change into a girl, so yeah that's how i got around it Razz

Think i met you ingame too briefly, anyways, hope to see you around Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum