I forgot my password

Server Status
Server Status
Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello i am doronith (yeh a boy playing a female character)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi, i am kinda new to some of the people but others like Jake, HSK Miciah probably remember me from an died out GTS server that was on giantess.4umer.

I play under the same character name here, Doronith and maybe get myself another character later on when i got well established.

See you around!

View user profile
Welcome, enjoy your stay! And too, I play as Kali, I am a guy in real life, but I play as a girl though, Razz

View user profile
Welcome to the server and the boards!

If you need a refresher on doubleslash commands, or want a list of zone IDs and coordinates to use with the //moveto command, take a look through the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] section. You might also want to join one of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you need the item, skill, zone or NPC IDs of just about anything in the game for use with those commands Aiondatabase.com and AionArmory.com can help with that.

View user profile
Hey, saw you in the chatbox yesterday, welcome Smile
I'm a guy too, but i made it so Natsuru can change into a girl, so yeah that's how i got around it Razz

Think i met you ingame too briefly, anyways, hope to see you around Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum