None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 am

Hello everyon, i'm Max, 19 from the UK.

I was looking around giantess sites and i found something called an Aion server from VGGTS world, you might know it, it hasnt been updated for like 9 years or something, but i saw the videos and i was just amazed! I had to get me some of that Very Happy

I'm no stranger to the Giantess scene, i wouldn't call myself devoted as much as you guys probably are, but i have my own Deviant Art i very occasionaly update with photoshop images of giantess celebs, yeah, i'm one of those creepy guys tongue
If you want to have a look, i would appreciate the feedback Smile

(wont let me post external link, just look for Redcamera777 on Deviantart)

Well, that's my introduction! I hope it was good enough to avoid a crushing this early on Razz

View user profile

2 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 am

Ah welcome Smile I think you'll avoid being crushed.. For now. Here let me be the first to begin with our traditional welcome xD

HSK: *Twists his lips and folds his hands on his chest.* "Welcome to Atreia, citizen. Stay away from two things! Miciah, and the church!"

Kaiden: "Welcome welcome!" *The junior mage wears a cheeky smile as he extends his hand.* "I'm Kaiden! The great sorcerer of Sanctum, Vanquisher of Lillian, and the best wizard in all of Atreia!"

View user profile

3 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 am

Shocked
Thanks? LOL

I'm guessing you're in character, this is more of a roleplay than i thought.

Well the church wont be a problem as i don't believe in god, and Miciah huh.

In the words of Alex Delarge, "A nozh scrap any time you say"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

4 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Hey there, welcome to the boards, and the game!

You might want to add a post to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to let us know what you're into, and once you've got a character made and thought up, you can write a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for him or her. Also, consider joining one of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], so that we can tell at a glance what you play and identify with. The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has numerous tutorial threads on the various commands available to you in-game.

Finally, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

*Grinning, she carefully sandwiches RedCamera between her thumb and forefinger, picks him up, and then hugs him softly against her bosom for a moment before gently setting him back down at her feet.*

Hope you enjoy your stay.

View user profile

5 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm

As everyone else is greeting you in-character, I might as well myself. First off, I would like to welcome you to the forum and if you have any troubles at all, most of us would be very willing to help you! ^^

Aeraekar: *She rubs her left arm with her right hand nervously before giving a wave to the newcomer* "H-Hey there..."

Senka: *A head pops literally out of the shadows and smiles brightly* "Hey there! Hope you enjoy your stay on Atreia! Don't get squashed! Hehe~!"

Besnin: *Studies the newcomer with some mild interest before her elven ears twitch and she turns, off to find the source of the very faint music in the distance*

View user profile

6 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'll be "that guy" and break the chain of IC greetings hehe one of the reasons being that me having all of my characters greet you would take some time to write out xD I hope to see you in game and even more so hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions on anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, you get bonus points for that A Clockwork Orange reference Razz

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

7 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome! Very Happy

I never really thought this place was so Roleplay based, from the videos all i saw was giant girls running around beaches, but then again it worked to get me here right? Razz
I don't have a problem with roleplay, it's like acting right? I will think of a good character, half the real me, hald fantasy me.

@Guy That's cool man. I didn't expect to meet every ones characters here.

LOL! Cheers! At least somone appreciates such a great film Very Happy

View user profile

8 Re: The New Guy on Thu May 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Roleplaying is the main idea of this forum and community ^^ Roleplaying is pretty much exactly like acting, yes. You come up with your own character (or perhaps borrow one from a magazine, TV series, movie, etc.) and play as that character, personality and all (with your own little spin on it if you'd like!) ^^

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum