I forgot my password

Server Status
Server Status
Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Aeris, Char

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clothing - Full set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Clothing - Full set on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 am

There are some clothing to add. Some are colourful. Some are scary
The codes are from 110900001 - 110900230

Example: //add 110900001
//add 110900102

*Still under construction

View user profile

2 Re: Clothing - Full set on Mon May 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Perhaps i can add to your list.

The type of clothes from the previous codes are Costumes, they are worn in the Chest area of your character and only take up one slot. You can change from two different outfits if you have a full set of armor, as the costume will only take up the Chest-plate slot, so you can change back and forth with ease.

All clothing pictures are for Male characters only, sorry ladies. With the only exeption being the Gentlewoman's Dress

Raiments of Mastery
//add 110900069
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Banded Party Outfit
//add 110900197
Spoiler:

Colorblock Citywear
//add 110900205
Spoiler:

Embellished Casuals
//add 110900195
Spoiler:

Gentlewoman's Dress
//add 110900040
Spoiler:

Gloved and Glamorous
//add 110900209
Spoiler:

Island Paradise Outfit
//add 110900199
Spoiler:

More clothes TBA

EDIT
Please pay attention to the below post. Fujiko has made it much simpler. The site will contain much more than what i can post here, but please use the above codes for convenience or if you have a slow connection.
The site contains a Visual 3D viewer as she has mentioned, and you can view your article of Clothing on both Elyos and Asmodian, Male and Female.
Happy coding!

Last edited by Matt Miller on Mon May 13, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3 Re: Clothing - Full set on Mon May 13, 2013 1:24 pm

All of these outfits and more are actually listed on aiondatabase.com's clothing section. Click the "Visual Browser" link to show (Male Elyos only) pics of the items. Using the "view in 3D" option below any item allows you to view the outfit in full 3D, for any combination of race/gender you want.

View user profile

4 Re: Clothing - Full set on Mon May 13, 2013 2:21 pm

I would prefer using aionarmory than aiondatabase. Simply because AionArmory has 3.0 items while ariondatabase is capped at 2.7

View user profile

5 Re: Clothing - Full set on Mon May 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Hsk wrote:I would prefer using aionarmory than aiondatabase. Simply because AionArmory has 3.0 items while ariondatabase is capped at 2.7
This is true, but AionArmory.com doesn't have the Visual Browser option, and its model viewer is somewhat inferior to Aiondatabase's. Still, there's nothing saying you can't use both.

View user profile

6 Re: Clothing - Full set on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

I just have a question :

I found that some items from the latests Aion versions required being "Soldier Rank 1 or higher" or simply being level 65.
Level 65 items aren't on the server yet but the "Soldier"-required items yes !
Is there a command to achieve that ? =s

View user profile

7 Re: Clothing - Full set on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:23 am

To raise your rank you usually have to win lots of PvP matches or slay many Monsters in the Abyss. However, this isn't required on our Server, just target yourself and type and/or paste this into your chatbox: //set ap <Number> Instead of <Number> You use a certain value I don't know how much AP are required to make your ranks "Soldier Rank 1" but fiddleing with it and trying numbers should lead to success. Razz

View user profile

8 Re: Clothing - Full set on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 am

Yeah, Rogan helped me yesterday by giving me this command (I hadn't edited my post sorry >.>).
However, thank you too =)

View user profile

9 Re: Clothing - Full set on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, sure didn't work for me, one character I added a random amount, went to rank 3, and then adding anything after that didn't change anything. A second character, set it to more than enough for max rank, didn't move at all.

View user profile

10 Re: Clothing - Full set on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:05 pm

I added Karis 200000 points, which is just above what you need for rank 1. It should be noted that the ranks go in reverse order, 9 being the lowest.

View user profile

11 Re: Clothing - Full set on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 pm

There might be a maximum number of allowed points, and if you add beyond that, well.. you break it Razz

View user profile

12 Re: Clothing - Full set on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Most costumes and shit is able here, I tried most of them, very usefull site.!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum