I forgot my password

Server Status
Server Status
Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Aeris, Char, Kate

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server Rules and discussion thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Server Rules and discussion thread on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm

THE RULES

1 ) This is a Role-Playing server with a giantess theme to it. It is strictly 18+, should anyone be found to be less than the required age they will be banned. Furthermore by logging in, you agree that you are 18+.
2 ) No Godmodding, it will not be tolerated. If you do not know what that term means, then please look here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 ) If someone tells you OOCly to stop, then STOP. Period. People should always have a choice in what happens to their characters.
4 ) That being said, above rule shall not be used to escape situations you brought on yourself. If you attack a giantess, be ready for her wrath.
5 ) Have respect for everyone, this server is intended to be fun, especially respect the giantesses and do not spam them with PMs for their attention.
6 ) Give people their privacy. If you use the search command and see 2 or 3 people in an area on their own, then do not teleport to them without asking. The only exception to this is Akarios Village. It's a public RP meet up and anyone can join at any time.
7 ) Try to introduce yourself to us. Post when you join the forum and tell us about yourself.
8 ) Try not to be a white knight. Some people in this server might intentionally be putting their character's in harm's way. Try not to ruin people's RPs.

Community brought up issues and questions:
So someone has been harassing me. What do I do?
Be it verbal abuse, peer pressure into an RP you don't want, or simply someone changing your size repeatedly without your permission. Do not create drama over the situation, it only makes it harder for us to find the offender. Send the chat log in a pm to an admin. You can find it in your Aion folder, called Chat.log. Open it and copy the relevant parts then send them to us. We'll check this with the server chat log to confirm, so don't try to fake it out.

No Godmodding? But the server is full of Goddesses?
Yes that's a good point. In a community that's built around the idea of female domination, it's very common for Goddesses to exist. Without turning this into a philosophical debate, the rule will still persist. Though the character itself is all high and mighty, it must also have weaknesses. Be it physical or mental or otherwise. No character is to be created so that it's unbeatable. Also any forced actions done on others should be approced OOCly first. For example shrinking someone.

What are private areas? What are public areas?
There is no real distinction. Major maps are usually considered public areas. However, if two people depart to say, Ishalgen (Random example), you can be sure they are engaged in a private RP. Helps to whisper and ask before showing up. The only exception to this is Akarios Village, located in Poeta. Where -anyone- can appear and join an ongoing RP. Reason for this is, for new members who are most likely shy to ask permission to join.

So how do I join an ongoing RP?
Send a whisper to any of the participants and as for permission to join. If they agree then ask if there is anything you need to know. Like what each of them is doing. So when you make your entrance it doesn't fall out of harmony with the others. As mentioned before, the exception to this is Poeta. Join any RP you want at your own leisure.

If you have any suggestions or comments please reply to this. Contrary to popular believe I do take your opinions in consideration, and yes I'm aware that we need to enforce these rules. Though do not take leniency for weakness. We have banned repeated offenders in the past and we will do it again.

Last edited by Hsk on Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:42 pm

I like how rule #8 automatically turned itself into a cool smiley Smile

Other than that, (being new to this forum and RP in general), it is nice to visually see a set of rules that I need to follow as to not upset anyone. Thanks!

View user profile

3 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Thank you for finally getting these up, Hsk.

However, some clarifications need to be made, regarding public roleplay areas vs. private ones, and the etiquette involved for each.

Specifically, what zones (and subzones) count as public, which don't, and the rules regarding joining in an ongoing RP in each.

View user profile

4 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Tue May 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Edited the main post to reflect answers to brought up questions. Feedback appreciated as usual Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Hsk wrote:LE

What is this

View user profile

6 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 am

Lumina wrote:
Hsk wrote:LE

What is this

he's a redditor get him

View user profile

7 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I decide to be a good person and look at the rules of this place, only to see a "le" stinking up this place. Neutral

View user profile

8 Re: Server Rules and discussion thread on Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Jesus christ you people lmao. Ok ok. I edited it!! Now how about you read PAST the title >.>

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum