In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Daente Valhalla

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooer the boy who cried wolf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cooer the boy who cried wolf on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 am

My name is Alucard Lionheart. Born somewhere in England. But the rest of my family was born on another planet As i was growing up my father taught me hand to hand combat and my brother taught me street fighting. me and my dad was always fighting till one day my brother died. my Brother meant the world to me so i could not take it i then tried to kill my self but i failed and my father tried to end my madness.... he exposed me to different kinds of radiation but don't asked how i survived. unfortunately it only brought back some of my sanity but not all of it and i was angry with my father but i could not do a thing . later my father died and i took his beloved ship called the Ebony and went into outer space to explore the star system. one day we had a power failure and landed on a strange planet with goddesses known as giantess and slaves known as tinies. while on this strange new planet i met strange people and new friends and i been here for years to come. as the years grew by i became poor and one of the few tines without a mistress. so to kill boredom i break rules for fun(not serious rules or anything) well thats my story y'all come back now ya hear!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum