In total there are 5 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Daente Valhalla, Daroine Wolf, Jake Kajar, Mintberry

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting us listed at VGGTS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am

Hey there Giantesses, Giants and Tiny folks! ... Or just people of our lovely little community. After sending a mail to Cubed (The owner of VGGTS!) I got this as a response:

Cubed (cubedcinder128@yahoo.com)

The thing that bothers me is that one has to sign up for a (free) account just to even view the forum. Most of my site's audience would consider that a waste of time even if Aion is popular in some places. Perhaps you have some pictures or YouTube videos to showcase the kind of GTS stuff the forum does? Maybe after that I will add the link.

Thanks!

I horribly suck at Youtube stuff myself.. Sooo if one of you are interested or got some spare time to prepare a little slide-show I would be more then thankful, involved Cubed's mail there so you can send it to him. Razz

Jake~

View user profile

2 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 am

I'm thinking maybe it's time we made the forum view-able without signing in? After all we have enough moderation power to ensure that no malicious threads go up, so we do not need the extra protection.

The whole must-be-a-member thing was done to prevent underage people from viewing but really.. as we've seen in the past, many do make accounts and lie about their age anyway.

It will also greatly helps us with google. More content for it to index and show us on searches more.

View user profile

3 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Problem solved, he'll add us later today.

-CLOSED-

View user profile

4 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

Fade

Two Mile High Club
Yeah haha, look how great this turned out, spambot attack. Remember what happened last time we had the forum all open? Seriously, fucking think next time.

P.S. I really fucking hope you appreciate the time I'm spending clearing up hundreds of spam posts.

P.P.S. The forum was closed to stop this exact thing happening. Not just the underage thing.

View user profile

5 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Oooo. That stinks. Sorry ya had to mop that up.

View user profile http://boomgts.deviantart.com/

6 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
Jake i love you to death, but we both know i am the brains my love thinking for you is harmful to yourself and others Razz haha /hugs jake

View user profile

7 Re: Getting us listed at VGGTS on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 pm

*Huggles Fade tightly* Well, as I've told you on AIM, it sucks that you had to clean up this mess, but we do love you for your dedication.

Though, I love you just because you're cuddly.

Hey Quixie, next time Jake tries to think, sit on him, won't you? I'd do it myself, but he's a married man and the right is yours.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]