In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Daente Valhalla

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Though it should be obvious...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Though it should be obvious... on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

...anyone here simply using the server to play Aion and not engaging in RP will be dealt with. There are plenty of other places you could go to do that, if that's your sole intention.

-Edit- Maybe I shouldn't have said grind to 60, poor choice of words, but there were a few players that connected and when prompted responded that they had no intention to RP and only wanted to kill monsters. This is directed at them.

If you're a roleplayer and just messing around in the downtime that's completely understandable and y'know, go for it, but to those other few people...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If it comes to it I'll just remove the ability to kill NPCs...

View user profile

2 Re: Though it should be obvious... on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 am

Why... just why. Aion is free to play, and trying to play it on an emulated server is distressingly messy and unsatisfying. I just absolutely don't get it.

However, if they need to be dealt with... gosh, I might have some free time. Let them scream and weep as everyone and everything they love is slowly pulverized beneath my beautiful shoes. I really could use something to do, after all.

View user profile http://didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

3 Re: Though it should be obvious... on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Why even make a big deal out of this? Like.. Hell, if they wanna bash mobs so badly let them, it's not lagging us others or disturbing anyone - a decent roleplayer herself even once mentioned to me that she had a char for lvling in order to understand the normal Aion lore. Way to turn a fly into an elephant imo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum