In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The box is back, sort of.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:41 am

Yo all. Sort of pissed all my guides are gone. And my life situation is not the best, but hey! I made my way back here, so, yeah.. awesome sauce. Expect a profile for Kaleb to be constructed again at some point in the near future. This time, updated with her new more out going personality what with her somewhat recent upward shift in size.

View user profile

2 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 am

Hey Box! Very nice to see you back Smile Yes it's a shame we lost all the posts and guides. But hey, your signature is on the site even before joining though Razz I sort of used the screenshots you had taken in the past to make a video for Aion hehe.

View user profile

3 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 am

Welcome back boxy! Hope your life will go better soon, and hope that this place will help in that. Wink
missed you and very happy to see you again Wink

View user profile

4 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:08 am

Good to meet you, Box! I'm glad to see old players returning - shame about your guide. I've met Kaleb ingame and oh my is she ever a sweetie. I'm going to get along quite well with her.

View user profile

5 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 am

Welcome back Box! Nice to see you back with us, though hopefully the life issues get sorted out.
Nobody needs that stuff...
Anyway it's good to see you again Razz I don't think the place would've been the same without you.

View user profile

6 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:58 pm

There is a person that is also a box? I haven't heard of this, but it does inspire curiosity. I'm sure we'll meet eventually, and while we haven't met before, a welcome back seems to be in order.

So, welcome back!

View user profile http://didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

7 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Such a warm returning welcome. I am sure my cardboard would be slightly tinged pink, if not for the fact that it is rather impossible for cardboard to blush like some of you silly flesh creatures. Good to see my screen shots were put to good use, at least! Someone told me you might be able to help recover some of the guides, Hsk. Although I'm not sure how feasible of a possibility that would be. Also, I am happy to hear that we might possibly be getting 3.0 items soon. Super snazzy.

View user profile

8 Re: The box is back, sort of. on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:54 am

A little late for this welcome back party, but better late then never, right? Welcome back there... Errr... Box?

Skye: IT'S A BOX IT'S A BOX IT'S A BOX!!! *promptly tries to hide in the box*

Skye!!! You get out of that box this instant!!! That is a living entity and i am pretty sure he does not appreciate being used in a manner similar to manny other boxes used by Snake!!!

Fae: can a box bleed? Hmmm... *sharpens claws*

Fae!!! You will leave that box alone or I swear I will have you declawed, is that understood!!!

Morgan: ^^; please e-excuse us, Mr.... Um Mr. Character box, sir... *offers him a plate of brownies* w-we-we're k-kinda disorganized, as it seems...

Morgan!!! Don't you dare offer him brownies if you don- oh... Wait... You're the one that actually behaves... Your not in trouble, therefore you are fine.

Skye: How come she doesn't get in trouble?!?!

Fae: Favortism, I call favortism!!!

Morgan: ^^;;; I'm gonna go hide now, ktnx. *runs away to hide before things escalate*

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum