Aeris, Daente Valhalla

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of the five Dragon Lords known to Atreia, Ereshkigal was an anomaly. Not driven by blood and rage as the rest of his kind, he upholds a strict code of honor for himself and operates rationally and with deliberate calculation. The combination of Balaur might and a keen intellect and wisdom earned his place as the third Dragon Lord.

Yet, he is not the only one to hold such distinction.

Another Balaur, known as Mydianchlarus, separate from the Dragon Lords entirely, has amassed his own army. Where the Dragon Lords learned to tap the power of another dimension, this unusual Balaur obtained his power from a separate source, known only to him. Keeping this power to himself, however, has made him as dangerous as the Dragon Lords themselves, or even perhaps more so.

Much like Ereshkigal, Mydianchlarus does not hold the same hatred and rage as the others of his kind, holding an unnatural calm despite his fierce appearance. He guides his forces with unnatural expertise, exacting his designs with a brutal efficiency.

His motivations, however, remain unknown, and only time will tell whether this strange entity follows the same desire to rule and subjugate Atreia as the others of his kind, or whether he holds a different goal in mind.

((This character is intended to serve as a recurring villain for player stories. If you would like him as your villain, please send me a message detailing your plot and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.))

Last edited by Nuitari on Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mydianchlarus commands one of the Dredgion, a feared aerial battleship of the Balaur. Carrying thousands of Balaur soldiers and sporting a vast array of cannons, the Dredgion is able to lay siege upon any area of Atreia from the skies, shoot down any incoming daeva, and oppose any who is foolish enough to face the monstrosity head-on.

Within, the grotesque truth of the ship is horridly apparent; the Dredgion is in itself a Balaur, a living vessel carrying its comrades to their destination, with a hatred and fury of its own. Within its confines, its heartbeat can be heard through most of the ship, loudly reminding its occupants of its nature. Only its captain truly has the ability to keep the beastly vessel under his control, and assassinating him might prove to have its own repercussions.

View user profile

3 Re: Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 am

Fade

Two Mile High Club
Ah, slight problem... The Dredgion ingame is already in use, already had other lore applied to it... I guess we could say that depending who's in it, it's a different ship, but still... Eh, probably something that needs talking about

View user profile

4 Re: Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 am

There's actually multiple Dredgions in existence. :3

View user profile

5 Re: Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

Fade

Two Mile High Club
Shh you, it's 6am XD

View user profile

6 Re: Mydianchlarus, The Balaur Lord on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

I love you

View user profile