Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

((A Temporary Farewell)) "Kali returns to Kalli"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

((Well, I have to say..... My computer is broken, and my memory got wiped out, that is not a reason, but I have too much stress going on, in my life in real life, I hate to say it, but I will have to go, for now, to deal with very much, bad situations with myself, and family and work.))

Kali will return to her world Kalli, she kneels and bows down respectfully to all the people in Ateria, hoping that they have a best life, with the giantess and tinies. But Kali can't...... Can't bear with the war with Kalli, she needs to find a way to start to come back to Ateria. The last thing she says to Ateria, she wrote down and gives Fang and Fade a simple letter.

[Dear people who love me,
I have to return to Kalli, for once and I need to find a way to get this war to end, I want to say, thank thee, for having me over at Ateria, it was a blast meeting new people, I really love you Fang, and Fade....... And I won't ever forget about you, my sweet Aira. You three, are bound to my lovings, and as I return to Kalli, Aira, Fang, and Fade, I will NEVER Forget about you........
Love,
Kali ]

((But I will meet you all at IMVU or somewhere around Yahoo or Gmail Razz))

((Thank you and Goodbye

View user profile
I never got the chance to meet you in game, sweetheart, but I really hope that, wherever life takes you, you find yourself well, and happy. All my love goes out to you while you're away, and I'll have a colossal hug ready for you when you return.

View user profile
Farewell for now, Kali! Atreia will welcome you back with open arms when your duty on Kalli is done!

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com
Kali... I will wait you Wink... for the moment have a nice time and see you soon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum