In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jaina

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum tip: Add yourself to groups!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forum tip: Add yourself to groups! on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:48 am

Tired of that dull, dark-gray username? Want to indicate to others where you stand between big and little, male or female? Apply to join one of the four primary usergroups!

If you primarily play a Giantess, then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and click the Join Group button to advertise your advantage of size.

If you're among the rare (and personally, quite fascinating) phenomenons of Male Giants, then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and click the Join group button to let everyone know you're nobody's foot-toy.

Are you one of those little adorable Male Tinies? Then you'll want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click Join Group. I can't speak for the other big girls, but I'll be nice to you.

Last, but certainly not least in my heart, are the Female Tinies of the world. If you're one, you'll want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the Join Group button, to let me know there's another little lady to snuggle on.

Keep in mind that you can be part of multiple groups (but your name will only be one color so it's best to stick with a single group), and group membership is not required at all. It's simply a convenient way to provide your basic standpoint at-a-glance. Group membership isn't immediate. Clicking the Join Group buttons will send an application to the staff member in charge of the group, and they'll handle approvals from there.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum