Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

meet and greet?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1meet and greet? Empty meet and greet? on Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:26 am

Vlad

Vlad
Village Idiot
AHUM, THIS THING ON!? The sound of vlad's voice being stupidly loud coming from the magical scroll you'd have received in your mail.

The sound get's softer like something got tuned done  "one two..one two"
Ah, much better... okay so...I hope everyone got this and can hear this because I have no damn clue how this works, and neither do I really want to spend the kinah to try this again as these voice letter things are stupidly expensive but I am sidetracking... OKay..So...

I have seen alot of new people coming from all kinds of places lately, small, big normal...for once... Me, Vlad, The ....wi-...sma-...Drun-....Just someone who's been in this world for a while while I wasn't born here Invite all of you to meet up at my place and turn on the grill. Just around the corner is a pool and there's a beach.
For the big ones I put up all kinds of those size rune things.  Atleast Inside.  So if you need to use the loo or want to freshen up and shower my house will fit you and ...keep you from breaking it..again....Know that for the one that does break it somehow you'll rebuild it yourself.. I'll make sure of that....

anyway uhm.... yeah Food and booze on me,  even for you big lot ... but feel free to bring your own aswell....Specially if you own a bar..like one that flies? which has a huge supply.. Do bring some and give me a discount

For everyone that wants to come..
I will set this up every saterday for everyone who's willing to come

Inserted with this letter is a map with a large cross put on oriel's Palmcrest Village[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This must be enough booze for atleast a little while, right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

2meet and greet? Empty Re: meet and greet? on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Vlad

Vlad
Village Idiot
All ready!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum