I forgot my password

Server Status
Server Status
Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

Aeris

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Enigmatic Arcanist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Enigmatic Arcanist on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Nuitari
Race: Unknown, seemingly Elyos
Height: 5'9"

Nobody knows for certain when this sorcerer appeared, or even why, just that he did. First spotted in Akarios Village, the mysterious man has been seen in various places around Atreia, walking about and tending to some unknown arcane business. Apparently introverted, the man doesn't speak often, and usually only when spoken to. It is even a mystery in itself how anyone might know his name, given his seemingly reclusive nature, but the village locals seem to know him as Nuitari or Nui for short. Despite his appearance, though, he seems friendly enough, returning smiles and waves when given to him. Perhaps the only certain thing about the man is the unique air of knowledge he possesses, much like one would expect from a learned sage many, many years his senior.

Unknown Information:
Nuitari is an ancient man whose origins are forgotten even by him. Holding an appearance similar to Elyos, he is in fact of another race entirely, devoid of wings yet immortal. Through the ages he has gathered vast amounts of lore and knowledge to be used for whatever purpose he deems acceptable, and has traveled between worlds to offer guidance to those who seek to achieve their ambitions, whatever they may be. He is a guide, directing those he deems worthy onto the correct path to fulfill their desires. The price for such guidance, however, may not be immediately clear to those who accept it...

Last edited by Nuitari on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Enigmatic Arcanist on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm

And now I grow more curious... but how does one approach a total mystery, when all I have in my arsenal is a really shy girl and a really evil girl who really shouldn't approach people like this? -_-; I need to get back to getting Skye back in commission.

View user profile

3 Re: The Enigmatic Arcanist on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:11 am

Delightfully cryptic.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum