Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jarhead Simon, Here's to you!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Vlad

Vlad
Village Idiot
Stay safe my man! Here's from all of us.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

2Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Farewell.

View user profile

3Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Thank you guys! No matter what, I will stay strong for all of you. You guys made my evening, now I have no regrets and I know that when I will return.. It will become another happy memory. So for now.. All of you take care and stay well, because if you don't follow my instructions I will deliver you a solid ass-kicking. Jokes aside, I will miss you and I hope that the days will fly by fast until I can see you again! Goodbye, friends of my most precious community.

View user profile

4Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:37 am

They grow up and leave so fast Sad

Stay safe Simon and take care. Until we meet again o7

View user profile

5Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:51 am

Joining my predecessors up there, take care Simmonz! Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

6Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Goodluck.

View user profile

7Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! Empty Re: Jarhead Simon, Here's to you! on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 am

While I was never really gone, I was never really here. But the time is flying fast for sure and to make it truly official, - I am truly back! So instead of saying farewell this time, I am glad to be back and hello to all of you for the last time, possibly! Why the last time? Who said that I'm going to leave again in the first place? xD

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum