In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Char

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, I've been away...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 So, I've been away... on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:49 pm

"Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything on here," said Dan as they walked around, looking about for anything familiar. "Heh, I feel like I missed out on a lot of things. Real life is evil."

They ran a finger across one of the surfaces of the forum. Some parts were still fresh, other parts seemed a little dusty.

"Well, I'm glad to see the place still standing, at least. Hmmm... I have a couple of weeks free. Maybe I should come back for a while and see how things play? I wonder if anyone even knows me anymore?" In all honesty that part didn't bother Dan much. "Well, if that's the case then I'll just re-introduce myself and hope things play out well from there!"

With a throat cleared and a breath deeply taken, Dan decides to make his announcement.

"Hello everyone, assuming anyone is listening! Names Dan! Short for DanDanni! Dan or Danni is fine! Full name, Dan Danni Danniton! Sort of a weeb role player, but hopefully one that people can have fun with anyways! I generally rp as a tiny, but I'm comfortable playing the big one regardless. Though, if you're looking for a tiny to cuddle, I accept all major forms of payment, from cash to credit to gold bricks!"

That earned them a smack from a paper fan, wielded by a very diminuative looking person, their face obscured by their hoodie.

"And WHERE do you get off charging people for that?!" the small one declared. "I get maybe it's a joke, but I'm not taking chances with you!" The small one regretted appearing the moment Dan gave her a surprisingly demonic grin.

"W-what's that about?" said the small one. Before the small one could escape, Dan grabbed the child-sized person and held the poor thing up for all to see.

"This is my main RP character, Morgan! Say Hi Morgan!"

"G-GAAAAH!" cried out Morgan, dropping the fan so she can shove her hoodie over her face as hard as she can.

"She's shy," Dan expressed.

"UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!" Morgan cried out in frustration.

"At any rate," Dan said, casually tossing Morgan aside (producing a crashing noise and an angry cat yowl in the process), "I'll likely be on most of the time as Morgan, since again she's my main RP character. I'll have a profile up on..." He stopped and looked in the character archives on the forum.

"Yikes, that profile is OLD! Okay, I'll have a NEW profile up. Disregard that one one. In fact, I should prolly either delete that old one or at least mark it as out-dated. Anywaves, as I was saying, I'm on as Morgan most of the time. You're free to whisper me or talk to me if you want! Know that I will generally not come to you while on the Server unless I feel like I recognize you. Mostly because on the off chance that you're busy or already in a role play, I don't want to intrude. So, that said, a big hearty hello to all of you, and I hope you have fun at all you do!"

At that point, the angry yowling cat from before was thrown at Dan's face by a frustrated Morgan. Before the cat hits, the screen suddenly displays "We're having technical difficulties, please stand by."

View user profile

2 Re: So, I've been away... on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 am

Welcome back Dan! It’s great to have you around again. Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

3 Re: So, I've been away... on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Dan I have found the solution to your curse!

Step 1: Make a macro that just types in chat ((Have fun at all you do))
Step 2: When someone is leaving, quickly spam the micro!
Step 3...
Step 4: CURSE LIFTED

View user profile

4 Re: So, I've been away... on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

o.o Wait, a Marco becomes a micro? I'm not sure if I like that much.

X3 In all seriousness, though, I may give that a try. ^.^; Hope I can figure it out easily enough...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum