Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Daente Valhalla

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sephkiscoth and Sephira, two bodies, same soul

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chapter 1. Same place? Different beginning?

(To understand this chapter, it would be reasonable to read their backstory here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

So much time have passed since I left Atreia along with my "soul-sister" Sephira since the place seemed either hostile or too one-sided. Sephira got most of the fun as she was a girl and everyone wanted her, but I felt quite left away even when myself and she were the same soul actually. It reached a time we had been too sad for my own situation that we really needed a step away from this place... especially because of the hostility it seemed to be with male tinies...

Now that I went back, I came up to both Asmodian and Elyos administrations to request permissions to travel across the lands of both factions; some kind of "no aggression" permissions, so we wouldn't be attacked by the opposite nation. And while I was still getting my own permissions, Sephira got the chance to have some relax with a party at Sanctum. They were kinda drunk when she reached but enjoyed some lovely company, especially from a giant woman called Amura.

I took the chance to get a palace with Sephira and sign it with her own name at Pernon. It's already hard to get a Palace, but it's way too big that we will live together without any problem. It's rare that almost every house at Oriel and Pernon are empty though... even Palaces were free, so I took the one close to the beach. It will be great to sleep with the sound of the sea, after all...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum