Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there, looking to see what all the fuss is about!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello, so I heard about this server a few times in the past but never really checked it out until I watched a couple videos while looking for giantess videos recently. I've never actually played Aion before but from the looks of things that's not much of a barrier to entry anyway so I thought I'd check this place out.

I guess I'm just somebody who likes giantesses a lot, whether it's the feeling of giant feet causing huge earthquakes, the looming figure of a gigantic, powerful lady or the booming voice of a giantesses as she either sings a gigantic tune or bellows orders, it's all good to me. I can play with a gentle giantess or a dominant, crushing one, either way I do enjoy displays of gigantic power or cuddliness!

I usually play super willing tinies to a gigantic goddess but I'm just as capable of playing the massive matriarch as well if the mood strikes me or if no one else is around to do it.

That said, I am looking forward to meeting and being smushed as I explore the server!

View user profile
Glad to hear that you finally decided to check it out after all then! Welcome to the Community, I do hope you'll enjoy yourself around here. Smile

View user profile
As Jake said, Welcome to the community! We hope to see you online! Razz

View user profile

Vlad

Village Idiot
Welcome bud! If ya ever need something or got some problems with doing stuff, or need some tutorial or what eva, nudge me anytime or the admin team and such , Vlad ingame and several other alts also vlad in discord so eay to find

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum