Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Quixie Kajar, Rayne450, Simon, Vlad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sephkiscoth backstory and diary (Past backstory from SRP server)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Name: Sephkiscoth/Sephira
Family: No one knows...
Professions:
---1st class member of The Assassins' Guild (Chapter 0)
---Adventurer and Seeker of Fasimedes Royal Guard at Sanctum (Chapter 1--4.1)
---Goddess Kali's bodyguard / Guard of Reshanta (orders from Kali) (Chapter 5--9)
---DarkJasmine's slave (Chapter 10--??)
Height: Slightly above average, goes to 0.05 times that size when shrunk
Personality: Kind, Loyal, friendly, shy, polite, cautious
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White/gray
Fears: Death, (he will make anything just for not to die)

Ablilties

-Double-edged Healing: Restores all injures he had, but doubles the pain sensation within a certain period. Casted by willing or autamatically, activated for the fear to die or due to the pain (normally, this casting mode makes him faint, but invulnerable to any type of physical body deformation, not chemical).

-Six more hands, please: By telepathy, he is able to manipulate up to six objects by touching, grabbing... like having six more hands.

-(NEW!!) Nanobot-triggered Tri-blade Swords
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Objects/gifts from giantesses
-Growing potion (guess what is used for)
lasting: 1 hour
-Soul bidding (from Jasmine)
Allows him to revive in Elementis Forest after death
-Purple roots (from Jasmine)
Allows him to increase male's strength and female's arousal. It has an interesting effect when overdosed...
-Sizechanging ability (from Kate)
Allows him to shrink/grow. Very unused

Backstory

Chapter 0: Before Atreia
The world is at war. The Dark Mages menaced to destroy it and the Assassins' Guild doesn't agree with that. Conflicts occur at the past of time until the final battle. Sephkiscoth was accompanying the Leader of the Assassins, Richard, as his right hand in that battle, or maybe a butchery... was been a disgusting war from both sides. Suddenly, Seph was face to face to the Leader of the Dark Mages, Vetergeus. He was caught by surprise and for Vetergeus was an easy prey. In an action of loyalness, Richard saves Seph's life by sacrifying himself stopping a mortal spell to him. Seph, enraged for the loss of his Leader, his friend, his... brother, slashed to Vetergeus repeatelly, but his rage, combined with the energy Vetergeus releases trying to autodestruct him provoke a huge amount of energy that triggered a portal which swallows Sephkiscoth.

Chapter 1: Atreia, the universe of the sizes
When Sephkiscoth woke up, he was at a new world, Atreia and the worst fo all, shrunk!!, and if it's not enough, there are people larger than the average there, specially girls. Initially he tries to hide from the rest of people and to spy and to know who was the leader at that strange floating platform. He manages to know there was a governor there called Fasimedes. His attemps to meet him succeed and after getting to know, Fasimedes was curious about the power of that shrunken man. He uses him to exterminate a huge plague of rats there were then at Sanctum. It was a hard task, but Seph was able to complete the quest the governor gave him. As a reward, he was the permission to join his Royal Guard and ordered his alchemists to prepare growing potions only for him. Now he was able to run less risks at investigate this strange world, but beware, Seph, the potion has a lasting...

Chaapter 2: A well-degraded race: the tinies

Sanctum is ussually a friendly place, but sometimes I have observed giantesses torturing and even killing tinies in the worst ways I had ever seen despite my old profession was an assassin. I decided to investigate the reasons for those repeatly murders, spying secretly, risking my own life and getting some information for try understand the both giantess and tiny sides. The results of my investigation brought me to an awful discovery: OUR OWN RACE WAS THE CAUSE!!!

The disgusting behavior of many tinies against or not to the Giantess Race, that initially was in peace with us, triggered a wide speading feeling of hatred that reduced our reputation to the point they want to exterminate us!! I'm so sick of myself due to belonging to this race...this... damn race... Despite my old profession I had always been kind and friendly outside of work, so this really angered me. And I met some tinies that doesn't deserve to die either. So, I decided to spend some of my free time recoverying my old works as assassin being a solitary spy for seek and destroy all tinies responsible of the degrading of my race. It's awful for me to kill tinies of your own side, but the experience taught me that lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten...

Despite this fact, I will continue giving the giantesses the respect they deserve and which some of ours doesn't have to them.

Chapter 3: The Age of Conquests. A new friend
It passed many day in Atreia and my rage for the last discovery I did seems to have gone to sleep as I try to understand this world a little bit more; hehe, I'm so lucky for having these grow potions but It seems It's not enough since there are sizes larger than normal...

I was discovering Balthasar when suddenly a new face appeared, a girl dressed in red using her powers to hover the ground, a dark mage. I didn't hesitate in gretting her. Her name is Lyneth and was new in Atreia world. After some conversation, we headed to Sanctum to show her this amazing city. During the visit, she confesses me that her Diet was bassed in tinies; It really scares me, but she calms me down when she said I won't be hurt by her, as his first fellow. I acepted to be her fellow by some conditions, one of them was to talk about Atreia and giantesses for to learn about them. After that visit, we said bye to each other, willing to encounter us again.

Some changes happened in Atreia, many giantesses decided to claim and rule different parts of Atreia, being crowned as queens or goddesses. It didn't seems me good or bad, but it worried me a little, so I decided to go to every "queendom" ruled by any girl/giantess in order to get to know and present my submission and respects to them, congratulating them by their new title.

Who would have know that Lyneth would claimed a land too? Wow, I didn't expect that! When I found it out, I went to visit her inmediately at her new land: the Draupnir's Cave. She was so kind when I presented her my respects... even we played a little... hahahahaaa...

I do not know if that is what is called "friendship", but I want to believe that yes... no matter if i am her servant too due to her new condition, being a friend of someone doesn't mean you loose the respect to it. From my side, she will have all respect she deserves.

Chapter 4: An ungrateful event happens: Losing honor in Sarpan. An unfair accusation

There is something I didn't add to my bio, but since something horrible event happens I think I have to add it.

Some time ago, I met a character called Tsk at Oriel. When trying to greet her, she fells to the ground, making her leg got hurt. When I tried to heal her, the only i get is to make her hurt more and that's why. She is made with pure magic and at these state every kind of magic, even healing, will hurt her. She had a medicine which reduces her magic level, so then she may be able to receive healing magic; that's the "best" part, this medicine is very dangerous and it her get hurts a lot when in pure magic mode, this medicine could kill her. The first time I met her, she used it and she almost end dead. All this happened before the Conquest Age.

I talk about this because recently I had another encounter with her, in Sarpan. A friend used magic to her and the story repeated again, this time with Rosa as queen of Sarpan. She really got so angered that I feel lucky I have not death then. An argue between Rosa and me revealed my first encounter with Tsk. My friend simply runned away. Now, thanks to myself when I revealed the encounter, I have been signed in Sarpan like a menace, WHAAAAAT!!!??? what you heard. My ignorance at the first encounter is now an unfair accussation against me. I tried to heal Tsk, not to harm her; I didn't know that.

It seems that Rosa didn't understand me, now I'm sick of myself. I'll try to clean my name in Sarpan, not for Rosa, but for myself; my reputation has to be restored!!!

Chapter 4.1 The resolution of the conflict. Spreading the word

That's me, an awful fool that tried to help someone and ends harming it. I was not still, not after what had happened, so I keep waiting her for surrender and have a judgment for what i had done. At my waiting, I saw a tiny female carrying a kind of jewely, like a necklace. It seems to be heavy, so I approaches her to see better. She told me that was like a "present" Rosa gaves her to bring it wih her forever. She just say it when, suddenly, Rosa appeard!!

Once, before that event, Rosa told me that tinies tend to make her angry, I didn't fully understand her until that moment; her anger was too high enough to destroy whatever she wanted, my life passed in front of me in images. But, unexpectedly, Rosa gave the tiny female to decide my fate. After talking to her (that's when I knew that her name was "Little") she understood my situation and decided to forgive me with a condition I will spread the word of Tsk's strange situation.

I do not know how can I be alive and well cause I've not seen anyone more enraged than Rosa before, It seems that she was about to loose her own control; it seems all this is solved. Poor Tsk... Don't worry, I will warn everyone I can for avoiding her to be hurt again...

Chapter 5 Finishing Fasimedes' training. A new honorific job (changes on character's chart)

A few weeks has passed and I completed all the quests Fasimedes had ordered for me. Now, I had the option of keep on his guild or to leave then, because I had not anything more to learn about him, as well as a reward for doing a flawless service in his guild, proof of that was my recent official ascense as Seeker. Moveover, no matter my decission, his alchemists will still make growing potions for me as a signal of my trace at his guild.

It really didn't matter to keep with Fasimedes, but the option he gave me, wondered about the idea of being part of a new crew, discover new lands and, sincerely, the idea of being at the service of a giantess eventually came on my mind. But... who? Which would be the giantess who wants to accept my services, despite my... limitations as a tiny/normal-sized man (skilled, but limitated anyway)?

I thought that this one wouldn't occur... until now. Goddess Kali and I had some nice encounters in Atreia; she is kind, respectful and treats tinies like equals, only if you has the same bahavior to her, of course. In a recent conversation, she suggested to make me her bodyguard (no way!). It would be an honor to serve Kali, specially for her respectful treat, as great as mine with her... so, I didn't think it twice. After getting it to know to Fasimedes, he gaves me permission to leave his guild and join Kali.

A new proffesion now, Goddess Kali's bodyguard / Guard of Reshanta... hehe... really sounds great!

Chapter 6 An unnecessary murder. Amber's death. The risky infiltration

I had just got used to the relative peace in Atreia when awful news runned the entire world. Veronica Radina, Leader of the Dark Guild, has killed an innocent, a girl called Amber. The report spread so quickly that all Atreia was talking about her, twiching the relations between the Light and Dark Guild so hard that everybody was eager to join either one or the other, like a second Cold War.

All my friends have joined to the Light, as I expected. Well, I didn't have to think it twice; Amber doesn't deserves it. I had not met her before, but nobody deserves to die. However, It seems you had to prove yourself in order to enter the guild. I was eager to prove it, but I didn't make something worthy to deserve that honor.

In a visit with Mist ShadowFang at Eltnen, she got the idea to bring Amber's body back from the Chamber of Roah, trying to make her to revive. I would become a member of the Light Guild if I suceeded. It really took me a while to decide myself but I accepted it. That would have been a one-way travel... but I was lucky that time, so I acomplished the quest.

When I saw the Amber's injuries... I was horrified!! How could anyone do this to aliving being!? I became enraged and because of that, Mist aren't sure if I really wanted to join. I asked her for some time for decide my choose, when I got to calm down.

Light Guild... a posibility of an upcoming war... and the incredible injuries that you can get... Veronica... why...? Is that... funny for you? killing us simply for being... useless for you?... Too much in my head... I have to meditade...

Chapter 7 Wanted dead or alive. A sleeping rage wakes up!

I knew that Vero wouldn't forgive that intrusion, despite all I wanted was trying to revive Amber, or at least give her the funeral she deserves. For a strange reason, It didn't caught me by surprise when I noticed that Vero posted an advert, wanting me dead or alive with a reward, like a vulgar fugitive, but it isn't until that moment when I started to be scary about that, I mean, I think I haven't done anything that could hurt anyone and despite that, I am been searched for like I would have done it.

I enclosed myself in the depths of the Asteria Fortress, scared and perturtated with my own thoughts. I have been in a lot of battles, but... fighting with giantesses? seriously? Now, I'm stuck, everything is against me and there is a posibility that the people I consider my friends could double-cross me because of a fistfull of Kinah.

Suddenly, a familiar feeling woke up in my inside... a vision... the vision of the last battle a had before Atreia... and an uncontrolable rage invaded me slowly. Trying to keep calm and not to be possesed by it, I fell to the ground in despair. My elder swords fell with me and I tried to sheathe back, with the rage still invading me. When I caught them, the three blades of both swords started to spin anormally very fast. I got surprised, at least at first glance, but the growing rage inside me distracted me for that fact. I got myself in a trance state, viewing visions of my possible fights I would have thanks to that advert. But only a image repeated constanly... the face of Vero...

... ... ... ... ... ...

When I finally recovered my conciousness I saw myself surrounded for six blades turning around me very fast, like a shield "No way!!...-sees the both handles of his swords- Wh... What...?" The blades had unstuck of their handles; instead, a lighting blade per handle appeard.

Why?...I don't want to be evil... Why had my rage done that!? It's hard to recognise but, If I want to survive, I will have to use my soul injury, my rage and this... powerful skill... But I have to be very careful, a physical injury is finite but if this skill depends of a feeling, I will not know when it can be provoked a chain reaction.

Chapter 8 Separate event that saved a life. Zelda and Flux

I enclosed myself in my thoughts, trying to meditate about my new skill, trying to relax... cause even a single bad thought would release a chain of uncontrolable feelings.

Suddenly a new face appeared at Reshanta... a demoness. After greeting each other, she seems to be worried. She was searching a unique mark on the neck tht pobably It will identify to someone she was searching. That was no more than a false reason. She took advantage on that excuse to bite my neck and suck my blood! Suddenly I knocked her out and I sheathe one of my swords, holding my other hand on the injury. After a tense conversation, It seems the only thing she wanted it's some blood in order to feed herself. I was keen to do it... but not in that way, so I picked one of my empty bottle of my growing potion and fills it with the blood of my injury, then I gave it to her. Despite that encounter, we seem to make peace with each other...I know that's weird... but I decided to give her some of my blood when she need.

When telling that to Kali when she returns, she was keen to preserve some of her blood stored just in case, a blood from a goddess, as she understood her acts are not evil, It was just the need of feeding.

And... who would have guessed that this blood would be the salvation for another demoness? No one I guess...
When guarding Reshanta's main fortress, a demoness came there looking for help. She was a Pure-Blood demoness who wanted desperately some a goddess blood. A man, knowing about the weak of the demonesses to the blood, teases her with his blood and she ended tasting it. Due to his pure-blood condition, now she needed some of a goddess blood in order to restore herself; If not she will ended becoming a monster. Kali wasn't there at that moment, but that was an emergency, so I gave her Kali's blood. And it worked... It was enough to restore her.

I expect that Kali understand my acts, since I only wanted to help; I guess I had to ask for permission first, but I would have been too late...

Chapter 9 Trinity, the ex-goddess of healing

In some of my free time or in my resting periods guarding Reshanta, I spend that time discovering lands. Kali had to be absent for some time, so guarding Reshanta has became a little boring because there aren't too much visitors in these lands. Some kind people recently comes to visit me, like GoddessLilly or Ami, two charming ones that cheer me up with their presence, but I'm not so lucky all days, so one day I decided to explore Heiron, the land of Mari, Goddess of Growth. I have visited it and her some time ago, but this time I was there to discover all the land.

In my walk, I met someone very special, and it isn't the kind of people you expect you find, an Ex-goddess. Her name was Trinity. For I can still able to hold on my mind, she was in the Heaven as a Goddess and decided to teach the humans the use of the magic. This released a cruel war between humans, a cruelty increased by the magic, something she called "holy wars". The gods expulsed Trinity off the Heaven and now she lives like a common mortal, with the pain and the suffering being one is.

She went to a village, trying to get help from a spellcaster for trying to come back, but the village was attacked and the spellcaster died in the moment of the teleportation, bringing her in our world, Atreia. She told me that she is paying now for what she had done by suffering in this world, but she wants to return to her original world in order to stop the holy war.

Really, I don't put my attention very much in this encounter... until I saw her again in Sanctum... half blinded in her own blood. She recognised my voice and I went to her, horrified of the blood in her eyes covering her sight, so I decided to be her eyes and guide her to a fountain or something like in order to wash her eyes. She was hesitating about if she really must trust me, but I calmed her down; after all, what reasons should I have to hurt her? I even had to carry her on my shoulder cause we went too slow; a lot of stairs in Sanctum...

When we reached the fountain, I filled an empty bottle in water and we use it to wash her eyes. After she thanked me so much my help, she told me she presented to Akriu to be her slave with the condition she will not torture any tiny... I guess that didn't work and after torturing her, Trinity was left helpless and half-blinded in Sanctum, depending on the few luck she could have had, but enough to find help her.

Really? Akriu... What's that mania of torturing us?

Chapter 10: A turn on my mind

*teared pages of the diary. It seems two of three pages*

This is the fourth time I try to write this cause... I... I have fear of what I'm feeling right now... Seems I have become the tiny I... I didn't want to be... but seems it's true... I like some evil giantesses... the same giantesses somehow and someway I hated so much.

All of this started with... me... being the only member of the Light Guild... and being challenged by Veronica Radina to a duel... After the duel goes public, every tiny or gentle giantess wanted to support me... and even to fight on my side, but... then it was too late for any help to come. Poor people... that happens when you didn't want to be on the light when you had the occasion and then yu wanted to cause the light was in an inevitable danger. I refused all kind of help... then that was more useless to try to fix a broken guild than try to rebuild it from zero point.

The duel started... and ended so quickly... How the hell would I defeat Vero!? Even I had the famous growing power from Kate but... I cannot defeat her... and I ended as her slave. It was... disgusting to be downgraded to such a state, but I tried my best for not to be harrasing to my new mistress, who became Queen of Atreia and started a darkness realm. I had to suffer from her stinky body smell as I was used as her foot slave of even as a cushion... and I even got some of her stinky gas when doing so... but I was still being alive; she was keeping me alive after all

But... for a strange reason... a reason is beyond my abilites to describe... I started to like it... to like her... smell. Seems after all the time I have being forced to do it... I became kinda addicted to the foot and arse smells. I still was fearing the death and my health but... I know this is weirdiest as hell but... I started to like it...and a lot...

Her Queendom didn't last a week as it was so hard for the rest of giantess even to be supported and she left. Until that point... Light and Dark seemed to be in a temporal peace... even larger than I thought cause nowadays this peace is still on. So after Vero's departure, I got the freedom again... but I kinda started to miss her... I really missed to be bound to a giantess in oder to serve her the best I could...

And then I met Jasmine... probably the best giantess I have ever met. after some time meeting us, she offered me a place to live in Macori's village, at Elementis Forest, my new home. And seems she was more than happy to have me with her. As I could guess, she is a giantess that selects tinies very well so... seems she wanted me to please and comfort her and maybe play together... and It was great!

I would have not passed a lot of time since I met her two halves, LightJasmine and DarkJasmine. LightJasmine was like a little child; without worries and very happy and proud of herself, with a love towards tinies difficult to mimic. Her innocent behavior made her really charming! She ussually did some thing kinda stupid, but she didn't even got angry for that; she laughed for her own mistakes so that behavior made her as unique and very funny. DarkJasmine was... totally the opposite. If someone have met Vero, DarkJasmine is almost the same person. I saw Vero's reflex in her but with a sutile difference: Vero was tons of times more pushing than DarkJasmine and that aspect seems to have its effect on me, accepting her even better.

She was someway proud of a tiny like me who was only for her own happines and ammusement so she invited me privately to her land at Crucible Challenge to do a ritual with me. Seems she wanted to know if I was really keen to serve her with all my heart... and seems it worked: I became her personal slave and seems she was quite happy with that... a happiness I got too due to her success... strange I know... But somehow I was happy... after all, I guess all giantesses, gentle of evil, deverve a tiny man just for them and seems I was her ideal one...

Now I have fear about how I changed due to Vero... and the real purpose of tha ritual... but the question I have is the next one: Are the Giantesses my weakness so far than I'm starting to like... even the evil ones?

Chapter 10: A turn on my mind

*teared pages of the diary. It seems two of three pages*

This is the fourth time I try to write this cause... I... I have fear of what I'm feeling right now... Seems I have become the tiny I... I didn't want to be... but seems it's true... I like some evil giantesses... the same giantesses somehow and someway I hated so much.

All of this started with... me... being the only member of the Light Guild... and being challenged by Veronica Radina to a duel... After the duel goes public, every tiny or gentle giantess wanted to support me... and even to fight on my side, but... then it was too late for any help to come. Poor people... that happens when you didn't want to be on the light when you had the occasion and then yu wanted to cause the light was in an inevitable danger. I refused all kind of help... then that was more useless to try to fix a broken guild than try to rebuild it from zero point.

The duel started... and ended so quickly... How the hell would I defeat Vero!? Even I had the famous growing power from Kate but... I cannot defeat her... and I ended as her slave. It was... disgusting to be downgraded to such a state, but I tried my best for not to be harrasing to my new mistress, who became Queen of Atreia and started a darkness realm. I had to suffer from her stinky body smell as I was used as her foot slave of even as a cushion... and I even got some of her stinky gas when doing so... but I was still being alive; she was keeping me alive after all

But... for a strange reason... a reason is beyond my abilites to describe... I started to like it... to like her... smell. Seems after all the time I have being forced to do it... I became kinda addicted to the foot and arse smells. I still was fearing the death and my health but... I know this is weirdiest as hell but... I started to like it...and a lot...

Her Queendom didn't last a week as it was so hard for the rest of giantess even to be supported and she left. Until that point... Light and Dark seemed to be in a temporal peace... even larger than I thought cause nowadays this peace is still on. So after Vero's departure, I got the freedom again... but I kinda started to miss her... I really missed to be bound to a giantess in oder to serve her the best I could...

And then I met Jasmine... probably the best giantess I have ever met. after some time meeting us, she offered me a place to live in Macori's village, at Elementis Forest, my new home. And seems she was more than happy to have me with her. As I could guess, she is a giantess that selects tinies very well so... seems she wanted me to please and comfort her and maybe play together... and It was great!

I would have not passed a lot of time since I met her two halves, LightJasmine and DarkJasmine. LightJasmine was like a little child; without worries and very happy and proud of herself, with a love towards tinies difficult to mimic. Her innocent behavior made her really charming! She ussually did some thing kinda stupid, but she didn't even got angry for that; she laughed for her own mistakes so that behavior made her as unique and very funny. DarkJasmine was... totally the opposite. If someone have met Vero, DarkJasmine is almost the same person. I saw Vero's reflex in her but with a sutile difference: Vero was tons of times more pushing than DarkJasmine and that aspect seems to have its effect on me, accepting her even better.

She was someway proud of a tiny like me who was only for her own happines and ammusement so she invited me privately to her land at Crucible Challenge to do a ritual with me. Seems she wanted to know if I was really keen to serve her with all my heart... and seems it worked: I became her personal slave and seems she was quite happy with that... a happiness I got too due to her success... strange I know... But somehow I was happy... after all, I guess all giantesses, gentle of evil, deverve a tiny man just for them and seems I was her ideal one...

Now I have fear about how I changed due to Vero... and the real purpose of tha ritual... but the question I have is the next one: Are the Giantesses my weakness so far than I'm starting to like... even the evil ones?

Chapter 11: Liisy and her expanding realm. The re-encounter with Seige

Wandering around Atreia, I came across a new member of the giantess race: Liisy. After getting to know each other, she told me that she was like some kind of dark angel, so she have dark inside. But also she told me It was a little light inside her. After picking up one land, she offered anyone to join her and join her lands together with the new members so she could have a small reign together. Liisy was very kind despite her condition and that would be very nice, since I offered myself to work as a guard.

In a matter of a week, she achieved to gain more allies, expanding her realm pretty fast. Some nice lovely girls such as Evra, Lilasa and Mandi joined her in no time. Seems that attracts the dark side and Akriu showed up, very annoyed cause of how she was gaining land and charisma. And she was not the only one...

Beatrice showed up too, in one of Liisy's lands... The golden witch who managed to steal my dearest giantess friends, Mist and Madrigal [I won't forget you both... you will always be in my heart... why, Beatrice...? Crying or Very sad] She menaced me and Liisy was there just in time to deffend me from her. It got quite strange that she didnot care about the powers Liisy had in her domain... what makes me to think hat maybe she is hidding something... more powerful...

Stuff started to get out of hand and when I thought it couldn't be worse, Seige appeared again and started fighting and arguing with Liisy, maybe cause she thought Liisy was evil... honestly I didn't manage to understand them both on the discussion and would see the fight as "pointless" since it seemed to fight for the same goal...

I met Seige just after Beatrice got Mist and Madrigal out of the world, in the middle of Light Guild's downfall... She didn't seem to be nice to me as she found me quite depressed cause of my recent loss... She seemed nice though... well... until a crazy tiny called Royal Crew showed up and try to fix differences using the force, which it made nothing but to get untrusted by many giantesses... Seige included, cause Royal Crew attacked directly her sister... Even her sisters, Xali and Calypso went mad at me for apparently no reason and even got hurt more than once by them... but despite all that mess... I still wanted to believe in them... convinced that someday they would see me different... like I really am...

Seeing the actual conflict with Liisy I tried to fix that and settle this stuff in order. So, I started seeing Seige again... Seems that after a bit of talking, but a very hard one... she finally managed to see that I was not a mad or bad tiny. Now I felt better... I quit a great weight I was carry on me since she started to hate me...

On my second visit I found a new giant woman called "Citra" with Seige, having Royal Crew as a prisoner... I guess she got what Seige wanted. She agreed to have peace with Liisy... Let's see if she agrees also...

Now I have a dilemma. I like both Seige and Liisy but... I don't want them fighting... would this crazy stuff end at some point?

Chapter 12: GreenCross sad loss, Seige. Mazza, a new kind giantess

Sad days approached for the GreenCross... Someting that seems to be planned... to be writtne from a lot of time ago... Seige disappeared... the GreenCross leader was caught into a atomic bomb within Amber and Seige's flying fortress. The shorts conversations I had about her were just... that some tinies bothered her a lot... and I realised too late as I have the feeling some of them has the full guiltness about it... She told me about a guy called Crow that seemed to be kinda suspicious about her upset...

Anyway... I wish she's better... wherever she and her spirit is... hoping to see her again... In fact, I'm in charge to reseach what happened... Amber is in the hospital, as is been care of the extreme radiation exposure so... I guess I'm alone on my task... poor Seige...

In the middle of anything... I met Mazza. Seems she is like a light in all this stuff as she's supporting me with this. She's very kind and lovely. I started to like her so much as seems like I'm kinda living with her lately. I'm happy with her and she's the same happy as me. We had some playtimes before all this but I thing I consider to mention her now cause on one of our meetings, while giving her a back rub, she told me about Seige and that she's with me... as seems she wants to cheer me up. Few giantesses cares about a tiny's mood, so that's why I appreciate her...

I hope she gives me some strength for to find Seige and the one who triggered her to do that as I have the feeling this is not suidice. Seige hates that... and I know it

Chapter 13: Oblivion and resurrection

So much time has passed and life seems to have become bored in Atreia. I still keep seeing some of my best friends here, but the place is not alive in months. And the most important of all... hardly any giantess is seen now.

I pass my days enclosed at Elementis Forest, inside the little treehouse my dear goddess Jasmine gave to me. I am still able to feel her smell around me or at least imagine it, but despite this I still miss her a lot and now it's been like months without seeing her... and the same happens when I go to the bar at the Steel Rake: No traces about Lady Diamond.

When I go to Eltnen, I remember Mist; when I go to Sarpan, I remember Rose... Each place I visit makes me to remember a giantess I have good memories about, but that now she is not here anymore or just stopped showing on... Maybe that's why I stand alone on a single place like those places... to remember one per one each day and wishing they will come back sooner or later. Maybe the only I get is that my soul will get teared more and more until god know when, but I have to... I need to believe those ones will hopefully come back or else my life would not have any sense... and I'm not refering only to just the ones I mentioned. Leavn, Lillith... so much names now I have in my mind that are mixed together... I miss them all...

Though... seems this day changed a bit the so lonely routine. I met Sentineina the other day with Xux, another tiny I have the pleasure to meet. She got us with her to join another girl, a new giantess that seemed to come from a high family: Elvoria.

Xux didn't know how to deal with her as she wanted to be treated as a lady and almost as a queen, but I understand him; he remembers my first times here in Atreia. I had some more luck and she accepted me. In fact it was more than I expected. She picked me up to have her own my with me which it's not usual, but my good manners made her to think I am a knight. I was something similar in the past, a guardian. I obviously accepted as she wanted to develop some kind of queendom or something like that. Another land for her. She is very kind despite she demands for good manners so I will try my best to deffend her.

Chapter 14: A new myself

The thought of being myself a male is hard sometimes. Males are intended to be very proud of themselves and all that. Even though, since I first was here I was able to be aware some special hate from some girls through male tinies, such as Miss Miyako. It was my first look at this world and I wanted to show her my support because not all tinies are like that. At least not me, I tend to be sweet and caring, and I am not a jerk for sure!

Though, people keep saying that we are nothing... And in a desperate act of finding myself how it is being a girl I looked for someone expert in the act of the shapeshifting. Surprisingly, I found someone pretty fast... It was a goddess of the shapeshifting itself!

Her name was Kiri Ceceil and helped me with my problem. I wanted to be able to transform into a girl and keeping the transformation as reversible so I would be able t return to my male state. After some training and with the help of her powers I was able to change my body shape to a girl. I called my girl part as Sephira.

I don't know if this change may ease my approach to those girl who are not comfy with tiny males. Also, I don't know of tiny males would be up to play with me on my female part. But what I am really sure is that with this change I may be even more versatile than ever.

Now I have a goal... Those girls that are mad at male tinies, but good at female tinies... They should see me... They need to see what I have done for them to be comfier... I only thought on them to make this change...

Chapter 15: Wrong again... or maybe not?

I was just disappointed at what Miya said about me. I wanted her to seem me as a girl but since I was still a man, she rejected me again. She wants me to sacrifice my own manhood, which is something I won't approve at all. There are lots of friends of mine that likes me as how I am, a man. I won't sacrifice those friends just for earn her forgiveness... I am still doubting... that a tiny man had reached this far to try and be with her...

Nevertheless, it was different with another person.... well, I may say, an ice dragoness goddess to be more accurate: Eleandil. She saw me transforming into a girland accepted to get each other to know. I have to say she is indeed nice, even when I had to become a girl in appearance to meet her better. Seems I caused a really good impression on her since she spproved that it might be a good idea to become her child, I couldn't find the right words to say I was appreciated and I couldn't say no so I accepted and after a ritual (OOC: not explained here for obvious reasons Razz) and a full day of transformation I acquired as a woman to be her child, earning some of her inheritance like ice tolerance and some goddess' skills that only seemed to work with me as a female.

Something changed for real... Since that moment I felt diferent... like if I was observed from everywhere at every place no matter if I hid myself from the world... was it a ghost? or something closer to life? It was something... very familiar... like if I was close to an invisible identical twin...

I finally realized that it has to be something similar to what Sephira was, but she was only a name to describe my female appearance... until... I realized... this physical appearance had earned a new soul!! I was able to talk with Sephira's soul, which was created as a duplicate of mine during Eleandil's transformation. She has also power over my body transformation as well!

It's weird though... we think the same... we remember the same... so it's like... reading one's mind... literally.
- Sephira's body shape has a soul almost identical compared to Sephkiscoth. Her soul is a mark of being Eleandil's child while Sephkiscoth will NOT be recognised as Eleandil's son, despite he may inherit some still hidden skills.
- Seph's body is now a recipent for two twin souls, Seph's and Sephira's, meaning both are different despite they both use the same body.
- Seph's body will take the shape of a boy or a girl depending on which soul is in control of it. Nevertheless, there is a chance the other soul can be summoned if the other part agrees.
- There can be conflicts between souls, but only in special cases. The usual issues may be fixed by a simple agreement between souls.

Chapter 16: The inevitable rupture

My new self seems more loved than the original one, which is just... a copy of myself... just... female. It's the only thing that changes, the gender, yet she has even more attention than me. Our differences seemed to be even more when she even can have icy blood from Eleandil.

The more she was loved, the more I felt displaced, sad and ignored. All those feelings were there to be felt also for Sephira, since we both shared the same body. She was starting to hide this in public, yet she was suffering in silent. After some more time spent, we realized this situation was unstable.

And then... something happened... at night at the forest... a light suddenly started to flow out of me, bliding me completelly as the place started to get so full in light that It seemed day come back to challenge the night. When I was able to see again... I saw Sephira, on another body, the same shape that adopted mine when she takes control... but... changed... I could feel her powers weakened in the process, in comparison to how she was before this . Seemed that the link bcame unstable and just ceases linking us so deep.

We still have lots of things in common... so the link is still here and we can still think and get ouselves in each others' minds. But the fact Sephira has another body just to herself was... necessary.

View user profile
[Weapon Rework] Sephkiscoth's Nanobot-triggered Tri-blade swords [W.I.P.]

(this thread is made to do a weapon rework on Seph as the guild it is, the GreenCross, is technological related or tecnomagical related. I want him to be suitable in the guild by changing the swords' nature)

Tri-blade sword statistics

Attack Damage: moderated
Attack Speed: moderated to high
Magic: variable (depends on various factors)
Resisteance: Moderate
Regeneration / reconstruction in combat: avaivable
Versatility: Very high

Description: Three blades in a single handle compounds this magical weapon who was been modified in order to have billions of microscopical bots, also called as nanobots, able to reproduce themselves and forming part of the blade and handle structure themselves. This nanobots are inmune to most of the elements as they are able to absorb a little ammount of energy from exterior to improve its attacks.

((Seph only uses these swords in combat and he's a tiny after all so let the fact of the unbreakabilty to be possible. Despite he doesn't like to fight, let him to give a good show at least Razz))

Features:

Basic reconstruction: The blades are being repaired slowly as the time passes

Mechanic / Organic reconstructor: Slicing organic or non-organic materials makes the nanobots to collect the small fragments produced. Non-organic shards increases sword capabilities such as resistance and attack and can also repair the sword faster in combat. Organic shards heals the owner slightly and also increases his speed.

Fury of the battle: As Seph gets into combat, the nanobots start to be more and more active, remoldeling the sword to have an enhanced structure to be more resistant. This feature doesn't increase damage or magic.

Blade disattachment: Seph is able disattach his blades from their handles as he can move them through the air at his will, giving him a huge versatility in attack as well as in defense with a combination of moves so much abundant to be written down here.

Energy battery: All the excess of energy Seph produces by his feelings is stored in the blades, being able to cast huge light beams if the power is high enough. This attack has moderated magic burst.

Element absortion: Upon succesful block, parry or simple touch or infusion with an element, the blades adcquire this element effect and type on his next attack. Only an element can be stored at time, the last one absorbed.

2nd Update

I found a single blade sword into Aion database with the same handle as my blade that is transformed in the same blade I use once you unsheathes it. Also I found the same blade that doesn't transform. That gives me another idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Changing form
The swords can change their shape from single to triblade form and vice versa. Changing form to single blade gives Seph a great attack damage, but gives him few options to do mid-to-long range attacks as he can do with the triblade form. He can combine the forms with both swords, giving him even more versatility in combat.

The 3rd update is meant to be the skills related to the single blade form. They will be written soon
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the ones that wants to test the weapons:
-Ghostbound Sword: 100001079 (Single sword without ability to transform)
-Expert Noble Durable Adamantium Sword: 100000217 (Single sword with ability to transform in battle)
-Elder Sword: 100000318 (fully transformed triblade sword)

Single blade form

Triblade form

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum