I forgot my password

Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey there! Hope you don't mind another gentle giantess around.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hi there. Name's Fujiko. I'm still downloading the server files, and I'm not entirely sure my computer will run Aion properly once I do, but if everything works out, I should be able to join you all on the server soonish.

I typically play a very gentle, loving giantess. I find smaller people adorable and just love to cuddle them. I'm also prone to cuddling in general, and I'm not too picky about who I share those cuddles with, so long as they appreciate it. I adore caring for others.

Now sometimes I can get a little overenthusiastic and wind up causing property damage or harm, but usually I'm pretty conscientious about that sort of thing. The only times I can be deliberately violent is when protecting those I care about, or if dealing with someone who's absolutely reprehensible - so horrid that the world would be an objectively better place without them.

Here's hoping to wind up with lots of little, and maybe not-so-little, lovelies to cuddle.

View user profile
Wow. Someone else who likes to cuddle? A rare yet pleasant surprise :3 Welcome to the community, Fujiko! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy your stay and also hope to see you IG soon :3

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com
welcome!!!! Smile

View user profile
welcome friend, enjoy your stay! ^^

View user profile
Hello there! Welcome to the group!

Skye: ^^ We hope you enjoy your stay!

Fae: ...

Skye: *elbows her*

Fae: What? Oh... right... erm... yeah, enjoy your stay or... something...

Excuse Fae... she's the... not friendly one of my characters... Morgan... don't you have something to say?

Morgan: *hiding*

Skye: Oh, c'mon, at least offer her a brownie!

Morgan: *comes out of hiding, goes up to the new giantess, and leaves a tray of brownies at her feet* U-um... w-welcome to the group... h-ho-hope you enjoy your stay... *she pauses for a little bit before frantically rushing back under the table to hide*

^^; And don't mind my Morgan either... she's just insanely shy is all... either way, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun at all you do!

View user profile
D'aww. You're all so sweet. Thanks kindly.

Particularly you, Morgan! Not every day someone gives me brownies! *kisses her fingertips, and then blows it to Morgan*

Consider that an IOU for a cuddle at your choice of time in the future.

View user profile
Morgan: *blushes a bit to offered "IOU"* N-no, that won't b-be necessa-

Skye: ^^ If you happen to see her on when you get on, feel free to send her a private message! She'll be happy to cuddle anytime you want!

Morgan: Don't decide that for me!!! *blushes all the more brightly*

View user profile
I think I'll do what Dan did and have my characters say hi ^^ As well as me, so hi!

Aeraekar: *gives a tentative wave* "H-Hey..."
Senka: *Pops out of a nearby shadow, waving excitedly* "Hiya!"
Besnin: *Blinks, tilting her head to one side up to the giantess before moving away, heading towards the sound of music in the distance*

View user profile
Aeraekar wrote:I think I'll do what Dan did and have my characters say hi ^^ As well as me, so hi!

Besnin: *Blinks, tilting her head to one side up to the giantess before moving away, heading towards the sound of music in the distance*

I guess Lucya doesn't feel like saying hello? Razz

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com
Aeraekar wrote:I think I'll do what Dan did and have my characters say hi ^^ As well as me, so hi!

*Waves back cheerily to Aeraekar, then nearly jumps out of her skin at Senka's sudden appearance.*

Jeez, girl. You're worse than me for trying to creep up on folks and surprise-greet them. Unlike me, you're actually good at it! *cuddles anyway*

*Watches Besnin curiously* More interested in music than people, I take it? Well, to each their own.

View user profile
MrGuy0250 wrote:

I guess Lucya doesn't feel like saying hello? Razz
You know Lucya, she never feels like saying hello ^^

*Senka disappears from your grasp and reappears a ways away* "Meh, I have things to do!" *Aeraekar blinks at Senka as she disappears into a shadow and looks back up to you, rubbing her left arm nervously*

View user profile
(I remember times in which this way to greet someone actually became common.. So why not join in on that.. Razz)

Jake: "Greetings, I hope you enjoy your stay in Atreia. As a word of advice, even as one of the tall kind... Always watch your back, you never know what might lurk in the Shadows.."

*From the doorway behind him someone apparantly dashes out of the building, not really being able to stop in time said person bumped into Jake - pushing him forewards, almost causing him to fall. Unexpected though that it was the other way around, the young man which appeared to be twenty years old was knocked back upon impact, tripped over an empty tin can and landed on his back..*

Fang: "Hey! Why do you stand in my w-w-..."

*He gasped looking up at Fujiko, seemingly paralized by either fear or awestuckness he quickly spun around and pushed himself off the ground - 'trying' to dash back in.. Due to a slight misscalculation on his part though he ran into the wall next to the doorway, clearly knocking himself out. Jake who had watched the entire scene turned to Fujiko again.*

"Well.. He tends to be clumsy like that... However, my name's Jake - That boy down there is a Templar known as Fang. With that sorted out - come visit me at my Tavern sometime, Hah - First drink will be on the house!"

(Gaah! Didn't turn out how I wanted it to be. >:I However, hope it still was slightly hilarious.~)

View user profile
Aeraekar wrote:*Senka disappears from your grasp and reappears a ways away* "Meh, I have things to do!" *Aeraekar blinks at Senka as she disappears into a shadow and looks back up to you, rubbing her left arm nervously*
Oh, I wasn't trying to keep you, Senka sweetie. Just wanted to give you a brief cuddle to let you know you're welcome around me any time. No hard feelings?

Jake Kajar wrote:Jake: "Greetings, I hope you enjoy your stay in Atreia. As a word of advice, even as one of the tall kind... Always watch your back, you never know what might lurk in the Shadows.."

*From the doorway behind him someone apparantly dashes out of the building, not really being able to stop in time said person bumped into Jake - pushing him forewards, almost causing him to fall. Unexpected though that it was the other way around, the young man which appeared to be twenty years old was knocked back upon impact, tripped over an empty tin can and landed on his back..*

Fang: "Hey! Why do you stand in my w-w-..."

*He gasped looking up at Fujiko, seemingly paralized by either fear or awestuckness he quickly spun around and pushed himself off the ground - 'trying' to dash back in.. Due to a slight misscalculation on his part though he ran into the wall next to the doorway, clearly knocking himself out. Jake who had watched the entire scene turned to Fujiko again.*

"Well.. He tends to be clumsy like that... However, my name's Jake - That boy down there is a Templar known as Fang. With that sorted out - come visit me at my Tavern sometime, Hah - First drink will be on the house!"
*I cover my mouth and watch wide-eyed as Fang more-or-less bounces off Jake's back and then runs face-first into a solid wall.*

Well, while that's good and advice and all, Jake... is he going to be okay? Fang, I mean. He looks like he hit the wall pretty hard there. I feel a little bad because it's partially my fault...

*Looking very concerned, I carefully scoop up the unconscious little Templar, and gently slip him into my cleavage, nestling him comfortably against my body. With Fang safely tucked away, I blush a bit, and look back to Jake.*

Don't worry. I'll only be holding him just long enough to greet him properly when he wakes up, and then I'll give him back, I promise. I figure, tucked in there, he can't accidentally hurt himself, right?

Anyway, I'll definitely pay you a visit at your tavern, as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

View user profile
Finn: Hi *waves*

( DID IT FOR THE LOLZ )

View user profile
*Giggles and playfully pushes Finn over with a fingertip, then pets him with it*

Silly Finn. You already know me. Heck, you're the one who convinced me to come here.

View user profile
Yes, yes I did! And when you build a monument for Fuji being the best giantess, I want a small statue of me next to it!

View user profile

17 Leaving the server on Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 am

Sorry folks... but I've reached the point where I just can't bring myself to log in any more.

I've noticed that there are four kinds of people who play giantesses around here:
  1. Those who want to dominate everyone, regardless of what the others might feel about it, and despite the fact that we have an RP-interest thread for the sole purpose.
  2. Those who are afraid of #1
  3. Those who are sick of both #1 and #2 and just want a giantess to play around with their way, and so they make their own alt and play with themselves
  4. Those who want a giantess/goddess/etc. to justify the powers of their other characters
Nobody I've met has created a giantess simply to make an interesting character. For most people, even the fact that the character is a giantess is an afterthought, something tacked on to another character idea that would be perfectly fine without it. For these characters it's not even a central aspect of their backstory. What winds up happening is a constant arms-race to see who can make the next most overpowered character idea. Hell, I'm just as guilty - I was #2 on this list.

The one time I tried to break the mold and make a character with the focus being on who she is and not what she can do, was Alexis. And she was enormously fun... until I had to deal with the reality of the giantess arms race that's going on here. Just for example, one RP offer I recieved basically boiled down to "Freeza kicks the shit out of Piccolo for five minutes while Goku charges the Spirit Bomb" - with Alexis being the Piccolo in this situation. I'm sorry, but I'm not here to be peoples' punching bag.

Ever since then, I've been consistently unable to make characters that are fun and interesting because that just seems to get your preferences ignored around here. Either you make a character that's powerful enough to stand up to anyone and everyone, or you wind up refusing a lot of RPs that would otherwise get you walked all over, whether you like it or not.

Having the visual aid of the game doesn't make up for this. Not even close - It's not even well-suited for giantess play, and my own imagination is generally a hell of a lot better. I can get RPs that are more detailed and better suited to my preferences over IM, and I can play them without being spied-upon or interrupted by people teleporting to me or trying to jump in without permission. I can play with others on my terms.

Since I can't feel comfortable here, I don't see a reason to stay. Goodbye.

View user profile
I'll miss you, Fujiko. I wish you wouldn't leave, but I completely understand why you would.

I hope wherever you end up is nicer for you. Sad

View user profile
Aww I really gonna miss you, Fujiko! Though I haven't met you yet in game.

And we have lost a gentle giantess. Looks like I have to offer myself a giantess. Haha

View user profile
Awww, Fujiko, don't leave, I was so close to obtaining a hug from you! You promised! D;

I understand though, I remember some people had this issue awhile ago, and unfortunately it led to these kind of decisions, not saying they're bad decisions. Ultimately, make the choice that's going to make you feel better. Just remember if you do want to come back, you've got the people who enjoyed you here. Razz

View user profile
I'm really gonna miss all the fun times we had Fuji. I understand why you want to leave. I've thought of these things before as well. I hope we can remain in touch.

View user profile
congrats on your recently reclaimed 30gb or so of HDD space

View user profile
Ah, I'm so sorry that It has brought you to this.. I wish I could get back in touch with you to talk again, its been a while

View user profile
@#$%%!!! Stuff like this should not happen and after seeing this post I shall return to aion to bring back the action. This is the return of the mighty hero..Cooer!!!

View user profile
I still can't believe she left forever.. I check back here every day in hope I'll get in contact with her again.. *tear*.. God I miss her..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum