In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey, my name is Giantess Yama. Yama means mountain in Japanese so that's where I got the name from. Not that my character is Japanese in any sort of lore or backstory. It just sounded a neat to me.

I suppose I haven't really got any elaborate backstory for myself cooked up. I'm just a giantess who likes to do what I want with tiny people, whether I'm feeling nice or nasty. I come from a place where I'm immune to magic, mostly for the sake in RP that people can't suddenly say they shrink me or do other out of the blue-stuff. I've giantess RP'd before, but not with a heavy backstory before, so it may take me awhile to get used to anything elaborate you have set up. For any "weaknesses" in RP I can't use magic on others besides being awesomely huge so...yeah there's that.

Be patient with me getting into the lore you've set up here for your world and your characters and I think we'll have a fun time. I think I'll develop more when I figure out what flavor of world you've set up here.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:43 pm

Heya Yamma Nice Post when I get this running I will hope to see ya on :3

View user profile

3 Re: Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:38 am

Welcome to the forum, and I wish you luck in your backstory. It can be difficult at first. I knew my first couple of times building a backstory was pretty difficult but it's still pretty fun. Just ask if you want any tips. I'm sure a number of people would help you.

View user profile

4 Re: Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
hey deante any idea when the server is back up and running?

View user profile

5 Re: Hello! My Name Is Giantess Yama on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:50 am

None really... :/

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]