Daente Valhalla, Jake Kajar, Quixie Kajar, Vlad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Erika: The Mean Girl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Erika: The Mean Girl on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There are many wonderful and exciting things to know about Erika, but the only one that you need to know is that you are less than she is. No matter how you look at her, no matter whether you're giantess or insect, she is better than you in every way you can imagine.

Now that giantesses are far more established, having settled in to their place in society and taken over what parts of the world actually matter, it's simple enough for them to live comfortable, everyday lives with all the comforts that a girl might desire. She's only nineteen, and to this point in her life, she's known no obstacles or difficulty. She sleepwalked through her arcane schooling, being naturally blessed in channeling aether to accomplish her goals, and her natural charm, athletic gifts, beauty and style, much of which she inherited from her mother, made her the object of admiration for instructors and peers alike.

And how she loves that admiration. She loves being important. She loves being powerful. Even giantesses like herself are a pleasure to subdue, and she loves teasing them, drawing out their desires, and teaching them just how superior she is. Privately, if there's nobody there to tell the tale, the sweet, bubbly persona melts away, and Erika can be quite dark and devilishly cruel, using her arcane powers to bully another girl until she's left sobbing beneath the girl's grinding heel.

Of course, if she's that manipulative and mean with her fellow giantesses, what chance do helpless tinies have?

None, obviously.

Mother had recognized the trouble in Erika from early on, and it seemed a reasonable thing to let her do as she liked with the little native people of Atreia. Perhaps if she worked out her cruel fantasies with these expendable little people, she'd be more civil and pleasant with her friends and classmates. A little influence was needed to cover up the young girl's hobbies. It wasn't unusual for children to step on a few little people while experimenting and learning about them, but Erika relished the activity unnaturally much.

Many giantesses certainly think of the tinier race as animals of some sort, lesser and unimportant in any way. Erika knows that they're people, just like her, and that fact excites her tremendously. Something about towering over another and controlling them completely delights her, and the rush of stepping on them is the most exceptional experience she can imagine. Hundreds have died, crushed like insects beneath her, and as she grew up, she became fixated on her feet as magnificent objects of personal power. Every outing with Mother devolved into begging for a trip to the shoe store. Every pair of socks she owned was reverently cared for, enshrined nicely in her dresser and wonderfully organized. And when it came to her own actual feet, she grew to love every detail of them. Her long, slender toes are, to her, beautiful beyond compare. The scents of her soles please her wonderfully, and the smooth, warm flesh is immaculately cared for.

So where do you fit in to this? Giantess or tiny, you were made to worship her. Your lips were made to service her toes. Her socks hold more value and meaning than your entire boring, empty life. Her boots deserve your slavish tongue, but nothing you do changes the fact that they were made to break lesser beings like you.

Of course, you'll have to get to know her. She's pretty and sweet from afar, and unless you're fool enough to cross her path, that's all she'll be. Of course, get to know her, and you could end up trampled, shamed, or dead.

Sounds fun, huh?

Last edited by Kaneda on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Morgan into an Erika!)

View user profile http://didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

2 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 am

There already is a nice little kid, 14 y o, Morgan played. You might have to change the name to Morgana or something :3

View user profile

3 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:53 am

Oh, bother. I'll consider it, but more likely I'll grind him into paste beneath my toes for so much as daring to bear a name so grand while being such a lowly beast. I'm sure he doesn't deserve to even breathe the same air as I, let alone bear my name.

Yes. Being him to me and he can have the privilege of being squashed beneath my pretty foot.

4 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Its a teenage girl, with giantess powers and ninja friends xD

View user profile

5 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Not just ninja friends from what I've heard ^^

View user profile

6 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am

Channels Aether huh, she could be a real thorn in Siphelyn's side if they meet.

View user profile

7 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:26 am

If I remember correctly, everything in Atreia pretty much revolves around manipulating aether for different things. Magic is built on that idea, conjuring, manipulating and channeling the nascent aether around you. It is a sort of divine energy within all living things.

8 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

Yep, and hardly any of the characters do anything with it.

View user profile

9 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm a pretty big nerd for lore and world-building and backstories. Much as it's very important to me to build a history and reasons for why a nice girl might come to enjoy and delight in murdering people in dehumanizing and brutal ways, it's important to me to understand why things happen and for what reasons places and objects exist. Gots ta have that ludicrously deep narrative in my fetish play. Weird, I know.

10 Re: Erika: The Mean Girl on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 pm

In deference to the currently existing Morgan in-game, this particular Morgan will be completely renamed Erika, so when you see Erika, you know what you're getting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum