Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

RP Interests

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: RP Interests on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Demeanor: I like to be especially friendly, and prefer being with other giants who think the same. I like being huge, in control of everything, but without feeling the need to truly TAKE control. Basically, I wanna be the punchline of "You and what army?" jokes. I wanna be everyone's big buddy, the one they go to when they need something, and also the one they voluntarily visit just to hang out. I'm also a pretty huge (hehe) tomboy so I get along with the tiny men pretty easily.

Height and way of attaining it: I love growing. Getting bigger and bigger and bigger to defend my tiny friends, or even to get an advantage in a silly game we're playing. I don't like shrinking, since it doesn't feel like anything really changes. As for sizes... um, I prefer to be able to push universes out of the way of my hand, but since that's not feasible, anywhere from Six feet up is fine with me.

Story: yes please. I don't need super involved and deep storylines, but I do want my friendship with your character to grow over time as we get to know each other.

Feet : 5/5 (I like my feet)
Handplay: 3/5
Cuddling/Petting: 4/5
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 3/5
Soft vore: 2/5
Hard vore: 0/5
Smother: 3/5
Breast play: 1/5
Ass play: 0/5
Insertion: 0/5
Fatal Crush: 0/5
Stomping: 5/5, Preferably while laughing sinisterly
Having a worshiper: 0/5. My buddies better not be thinking of me as a deity, dang it! (This is true for my characters that are actually deities, too.)
Having a pet: 1/5. If we're playing a silly game, then sure, but not beyond that.
Having a lover, romance: 0/5. Sorry, but I want pals, not lovers.
Having a slave: 2/5. I like pretending to be a Queen sometimes.
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 50/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture): 0/5
Story: 5/5
Growth (Both me and other giantesses): 5000/5 MORE POWER!

Last edited by Millie the Giant on Thu May 09, 2013 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

27 Re: RP Interests on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 am

September 2017, Update

Well I decided to just change this up since it was simply outdated. Below you can find my preferences on a personal level if something scores low on my personal hitlist that doesn't mean I won't do it, my general rule of thumb is to activly follow the 'flow' of Roleplay wherever it leads, if you get me into a position to do whatever to me you likely deserved it and your judgement in said shouldn't be influenced what I 'like' go wild is what I'm saying, lol.

That concludes most but another topic I feel like pointing out is that aside from the usual fetish orientated RP my greatest passion lies elswhere.. And that is the Story factor, complex lore likeable characters ambitions and goals, ascensions to greatness for example opposed to simply taking everything for granted.. (sample!) I just like development, If it involves size stuff down the line with an actual background to it? Hell yea that's a solid bonus.

So as stated, my preferences don't mean I'd not participate in the lesser ranked ones the flow of Roleplay is life.

Preferances:

Feet: 3/5
Cuddling/Petting: 5/5
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 3/5
Soft vore: 3/5
Hard vore: 3/5
Smother: 5/5
Breast play: 5/5
Ass play: 5/5

Insertion: 3/5
Crush: 5/5
Being a worshiper: 0/5 (If you break my characters well enough to do this? Sure.)
Being a pet: 0/5(See above ^)
Being a lover, romance: 5/5 (Having a romance with a playfully dominant partner, would be wonderful!)
Being a slave: 0/5 (Same as worshipping/being a pet))
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 5/5 (Am a sucker for playful dominance.)
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture): 5/5
Story: 10/5 (Is explained above.^)

Last edited by Jake Kajar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

28 Re: RP Interests on Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am

Demeanor of the Tiny: Yes, I'm small. So don't bully me Razz. Basically, I love to serve other giantesses or even male tinies since I like adventures. I want to be friends with everyone!

Height and way of attaining it: I prefer to stay around 1.2 size but maximum size I could go is 20 depends on the situation.

Story: Of course, I love story. A looong and interesting story one so as not to finish the story in the middle of excitement.

Feet : 5/5
Handplay: 5/5
Mouthplay : 0/5 (I don't like being in the mouth. :@)
Breast play: 3/5
Crush: 0/5
Having a worshiper: 4/5.
Having a pet: 4/5.
Having a lover, romance: 4/5. (But not too deeply in love with me. lol)
Having a slave: 4/5. (If somebody volunteer to be my slave. XD)
Gentle GTS (or tiny): 5/5
Cruel Giantess: 0/5
Story: 10/5

View user profile

29 Re: RP Interests on Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Well I suppose it's my turn to let you in on a bit of my secrets.

Demeanor of the Giantess: I can't say it enough how much I love everyone. Even those who are evil and want others to suffer, I still have a hard time hating them. Well as long as they don't target my family or let me see them hurting another. I hate violence, but understand it's necessary at times. In order to protect my family I'm willing to do almost anything. I apologize to any of you who see me when I'm upset. I hate such emotions, but when I see someone hurting I just can't help it. I absolutely love having other giantess serve under me. The thought of them having so much power and them using it in my name drives me wild.

My size: Well for some of you who knew me in the past, knew that I usually stayed at one specific height. Well times change and so do people. You will find me at any number of different sizes, though I stay away from a normal size. Just enjoy being bigger much more. Inside a building I tend to stay at around three times the normal height, so if your more comfortable with a giantess of that size, that's when you should come see me, or I'm afraid you might be staring up at my big toe.

Story: Well lets be honest here. Story lines are what most of us want from coming here. It's hard to rp when there's no real story involved. The life we can give to our characters is breath taking. Why ruin such magic by rushing through things and just "playing" around without a real reason your there. When I meet someone I want to get to know them first. I want to know what they've been through and how it's changed them. I want to laugh with them as we tell the stories of how we ended up here.

Preferences: I just love to thought of towering over another. Being able to pick you up by simply wrapping my fingers around your body and pulling you high into the air. I just love the feeling I get. I'm of course more of a dom then I could ever be a sub. Though from recent experience I have allowed myself to venture in unknown territory thanks to a certain someone. She means so much to me that, even being smaller then her doesn't bother me. Though I will say this. She's the only one. It's hard for me not to be the tallest sometimes, but I'm not the only one with this problem.

Now for what you've been waiting for. Or at least I hope you have. *Pouts*

Feet (foot play, foot worship. Come don't be shy I'm always happy to have someone worship my feet. After all A Queen's feet should be properly attended to.): 10/5
Handplay: 3/5 (Well not like I don't like it, but there's so much more fun things to do with you all.)
Cuddling/Petting: 5/5 (Oh yes. Let me cuddle you right now.)
Mouthplay (I'm up for a bit of mouth play as long as my tinies are safe.) 4/5
Soft vore: (No killing though. I might swallow you, but you'll be safe.) 4/5
Hard vore (None of that for me.) 0/5
Smother: (I think I'd be a bit worried I might hurt someone.) 3/5
Breast play: (Who doesn't like a little breast play. Especially when a tiny is sucking on my nipple.) 4/5
Ass play (Well haven't really done much with this, so can't be sure.) 2/5
Insertion: (This is reserved for the special tinies.) 4/5
Crush: (No thank you. Who would want to see a poor tiny end up as a stain on your shoe.) 0/5
Having a worshiper: (Well I prefer the word servant, but to each there own.) 5/5
Having a pet: (Aww such a cute little tiny I could just play with you forever. Oh what was the question?) 5/5
Being a lover, romance: (I wasn't much for romance before, but now I am.) 5/5
Having a slave: (Aren't slaves those who are forced to serve. Not for me. I would never force someone to serve me.) 0/5
Gentle GTS (Yay! I just love them to death.): 5/5
Cruel Giantess (I'm sure every cruel giantess has a soft side to them. I just have to bring it out.) 4/5
Story: (Were back to this are we. I thought I answered this one.) 10/5

View user profile

30 Re: RP Interests on Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 pm

This is a work in progress, and will be a work in progress, until....well this line about it being a work in progress disappears.

Demeanor of the Giantess: Skipping this for now, most of this will come out in the graph anyways, although summaries are nice...So I suppose that's why most people use this part.

Height and way of gaining it: I prefer interacting with Giantesses up to the height of relatively 200ft. I've Roleplayed with larger, but past that point it gets increasingly harder to have meaningful physical interaction, barring super-naturally obtained sense of touch, hearing, sight, or control. Not that 200 is my particular favorite, I like Mini-GTS quite a bit, and I LOVE growth. So much so that I'm even going to put a category for it below in the graph. I'm not overly concerned how or why someone attains the height, or I lose it. I don't mind being tiny. (Notice I used the word "relatively" earlier? Wink ) To be the shrunken one in front of a larger person, but I do prefer it the other way, and that's what this thread is about, preferences. They could get their height from a potion, or a machine, or even divine favor (or curse). However I do like there to be a reason, which segways nicely into.....

The Story: I like there to be a story, a reason why we are all here, even if I don't know it. Without the glue of story all we have are actions, without a rhyme or reason. However, right now I'm unknowledgeable in the story of Aion, so any story I participate in will be more of a reactionary endeavour, then one where I know where I am from, and who I am. (This will also be changed at a later date, work in progress and all that.) However feel free to contact me, I'm always open to chat.

And now for those people who like to look down and tell if I'm into what they're into quickly (In alphabetical order >: D ):

Ass play : 2/5 (I'll go up to, on to, but not 'in' to, and don't even think about having any movements)
Being a pet: 3/5
Being a lover, romance: 5/5
Being a slave: 1/5
Being a worshiper: 1/5
Breast play: 4/5
Body play: 3/5 (Places not otherwise mentioned usually, back, stomach, face, hair, etc.)
Cruel Giantess: 0/5
Crush: 1/5 (Not me, and it better be a good reason, like invading armies.)
Feet : 2/5
Gentle Giantess: 4/5
Growth: 5/5 (Height, breast, muscle, hourglass, yup)
Mouthplay: 3/5
Playful Giantess: 3/5 (teasing, flirting, because D&D shows us there needed to be another option besides Angelic, and Evil)
Smother: 3/5 (Isn't this just heavy cuddling/petting?)
Story: 4/5
Vore (Soft): 1/5
Vore (Hard): 0/5 (No. No. No. No. No.)

Guide:
5 = Yes.
4= I'm into it
3= I like it
2= I can take it or leave it
1= Not really my thing, but it's not a role play breaker.
0= Goodbye!

Last edited by Aouqess on Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

31 Re: RP Interests on Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 am

Domeanor of the giantess: not sure what to do for this

Your size: It can be from 100ft to 200ft I like to be the small one .

Story: I love stories exspecialy long ones

Feet: 2/5
Gental Giantess: 4/5
Evil Giantess: 1/5
Cunddling and petting: 5/5
Crushing: 0/5 (not my thing at all)
Vore: 0/5
Romance: 4/5
Being a pet: 4/5
Being a worshiper: 2/5 (I like it but I don't)
Being a slave: 0/5 (Slavery is bad)
Breast Play: 2/5 (I think its a bit poverted)

View user profile

32 Re: RP Interests on Tue May 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
It's probably about time i posted this as people ask my likes and dislikes and well a post showing them is easier than going over it all in messages. So lets talk about me in general.

Story

Story in general is something that means a lot to me regardless of what character i play, i generally have certain plot points set out which are meant to happen and some which can be altered by others. So if something goes against the intended path of a character i would value it above all else, if there's something one character won't do another probably will.

Size Perferance

Characters of mine vary in height towards tinys as long as i am towering over you normal height or growing to do so its fine in my books. The various actions below at normal or larger sizes are preferred to me, giantess on giantess action is something i would consider as well on certain characters depending on the situation.

Preferances:

Quixie

Quixie Kajar, married to Jake primarily gentle giantess play.

Feet: 4/5
Mouthplay 0/5
Soft vore: 0/5
Being worshiped: 5/5
Pet Tiny: 5/5
Slave Follower: 2/5
Gentle GTS : 5/5
Cruel Giantess : 0/5

Quixi

Quixie's evil self primarily for any evil and dominant actions against giantess or tiny alike.

Feet: 0/5
Handplay: 0/5
Cuddling/Petting: 0/5
Mouthplay 5/5
Soft vore: 5/5
Hard vore: 5/5
Insertion: 5/5
Tiny's Being Pets: 5/5
Being a lover, romance: 0/5
Enslaving others: 5/5
Gentle GTS : 0/5
Cruel Giantess : 5/5

Asha

Daughter of Quixie and Jake extremely headstrong. fiery and quick to anger with a fist that can demolish a mountain.

Feet: 5/5
Mouthplay 0/5
Pet Tiny: 3/5
Cruel Giantess : 3/5

Isabeau

Sexual succubus who feeds on the weak to fuel her own powers, primarily dominant and sexual roleplay.

Mouthplay 5/5
Slave Follower: 5/5

Kira

Quixie's other daughter calm, collect, smart and generally bad around people be it single or in a group, prefers reading her books.

Mouthplay 0/5
Smother: 0/5
Breast play: 0/5
Being worshiped: 0/5
Being a lover, romance: 3/5
Slave Follower: 0/5

Freyja

Mother of Quixie unlike her daughter depending how much respect you show her she will either be gentle or rough, rumor has it looking upon her beauty cause's people to become infatuated.

Mouthplay 0/5
Slave Follower: 5/5

View user profile

33 Re: RP Interests on Mon May 27, 2013 11:11 am

Seems like everyone posted here so its my turn! Very Happy
Don't want to be left out!

Story:
Likes to have a story in the RP. Wants to know how the character meet each other, letting the character story develops and not just jump straight into RP without any background at all.

Size:
Normally like to be Double or triple the size of normal height, sometimes likes to hang around town in normal height to not stand out from the tinies.

Likes to toy with the tinies and generally have a laugh and try to mess around with them, letting the tinies and myself have a good time. Is gentle most times but sometimes can be a bit more rough and dominant depending on the character which I'm on.

Also like to cuddle or be played with by Giantess.

Dislike:
Don't like being super cruel or nasty to tinies, dislike crushing very painful acts or anything possibly fatal or makes you bleed.

0/0 on all fatal crushing ect...

• Footplay (Apply to me worshiping other giantess too) : 9/10 (bare feet), 10/10 (socks) , 7/10 (none fatal (pinning down), 0/10 (stomping), 9/10 (shoes), 10/10(worshipping/massaging)

• Breast-play: 9/10 (Tines on nipples), 8/10 (Own breasts being squeeze or fondling), 8/10 (Carrying)

• Hands: 9/10 (Stroking/petting), 8/10 (Tickling), 8/10 (Carrying around)

• Ass-play: 5/10 (exploration), 7/10 (worship), 6/10 (anal play), 5/10 (non-fatal sitting), 0/10 (All smell/gas), 8/10 (Own ass being squeeze or fondling)

• Mouthplay-play: 0/10 (hardvore/fatal), 5/10 (nonfatal softvore), 10/10 (kissing, licking, mouthplay)

• Inserting tinies or be inserted: 9/10 (vaginal), 8/10 (anal)

• Cuddling: 8/10 (hugs), 9/10 (kisses), 9/10 (carrying other or being carried)

• Sex: 9/10 (male/female sex)

General Worshiping: 8/10 (giving), 8/10 (recieving)
50% of times being the worshipper/being played by other bigger giantess. I being the submissive one- 50% being the dominant one, worshipped by giantess and tinies.

View user profile

34 Re: RP Interests on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

Keep in mind these would be my preferences, not my characters necessarily. My character may not like it, but I sure as might well! Well, here goes!

What I'm looking for in partners:
I'm very, very general about what I like to RP with Giantess'. I love gentle giantess', and I also love dominant ones. My main kink being soft vore and mouth play. The only big dislike I have and I think we can all agree is Godmodding and overly powerful characters. It's not fun to me.

Story:
I do hope some sort of story can develop from this. I'm up for a romance story, worshiping, unwilling, anything! I just would like a partner of mine to have a general respect for some sort of story. I'm not the best writer, and I don't expect anyone else to be.

Preferences:
While I like playing females, I only like giantess interactions with my character. Not interactions necessarily, more like playing out kinks. I'll interact with anybody, and see where it goes, and where ever it goes, it goes. I said before, my main kink I love is vore, except for hardvore. I like being submissive with this character, but she won't be just a pushover all the time. I don't like anything fatal generally unless it has to do with Softvore.

Feet: 3/5 (I'm not too big on feet, but I do like non-fatal crushing and foot rubbing. It'd take a lot though to make my character do it.)
Handplay: 4/5 (Petting, fondling, is a yes.)
Cuddling/Petting: 5/5 (I'm all for it)
Mouthplay: 5/5 (Love love LOVE Mouthplay, all the way!)
Soft vore: 4/5 (I love Softvore also, but I'm not so big on fatal stuff. So it depends, but I still love it.)
Hard vore: 0/5 (Big nope. Nothing I like about it.)
Smother: 5/5 (Smothering all the way! Which leads into both breast and ass play.)
Breast play: 5/5 (This is a big one, least to say I love breasts o-o'')
Ass play: 4/5 (I'm not so big on it, but I still will love some non-fatal butt smothering. Just no farting or scat.)
Insertion: 4/5 (I like insertion, just not unbirthing or anything like that.)
Crush: 0/5 (No fatal stuff)
Being a worshiper: 3/5 (While I'm all for it, I'd like of a more unwilling worship.)
Being a pet: 4/5 (Being a trapped pet would just be the best)
Being a lover, romance: 4/5 (A giantess female tiny romance? Hell yeah! And any normal romance, whether it be male or female.)
Being a slave: 3/5 (Depends on the giantess, and again, being forced to be a slave I would love.)
Gentle GTS: 5/5 (I love the gentle giantess more then a cruel one. All the scenes with one I would just love.)
Cruel Giantess: 4/5 (Well, I do love being the sub in most cases with Giantess'.)
Unwilling: 5/5 (For sure! Anything done unwilling that doesn't include something I absolutely hate I would just adore.)
Story: Big deal. This would be so much fun with an actual story behind it.

Anyways, I'm very relaxed in what I would like to roleplay, and if anyone's interested, shoot me a PM or something.

View user profile

35 Re: RP Interests on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Fade

Two Mile High Club
Well, about fucking time I made one of these, also I should probably add a template into Guy's initial post, i'll get onto that when I decide I want to Razz

Anyway!

Fade:

Feet: 2/5
Handplay: 4/5
Mouthplay 4/5
Hard vore: 2/5
Smother: 4/5
Ass play: 3/5
Being worshiped: 3/5
Cruel Giantess : 1/5

And nothing above 5/5 because that's nonsensical, this isn't crash bandicoot 3 (Grr... That 106% complete...)

36 Re: RP Interests on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Hey all, I just joined in here. Don't really know where to start on this forum so figured any place would be good as the next. I'm gonna just copy and paste from OP.

Demeanor of the Giantess: I have a wide range here. Gentle is great, but so is mean. I don't want the giantess to be evil and all, but if she's just kinda playing around in a mean way, that's cool.

Height and way of attaining it: I'd rather be shrunk. Not really sure on the height, anywhere less then 6 inches really.

Story: Story is great. It really makes the role play come as real as possible.

Mouthplay : 4/5
Soft vore: 3/5
Hard vore: 1/5
Ass play : 5/5
Insertion: 4/5
Crush: 2/5
Being a worshiper: 5/5
Being a pet: 5/5
Being a slave: 5/5
Cruel Giantess :3/5

View user profile

37 Re: RP Interests on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 pm

(Height of giantess) Anything that is not below 25 ft.
Feet: 0/5
Mouthplay 5/5
Pet Tiny: 0/5
Being a lover, romance: 4/5
Slave: 0/5

View user profile

38 Re: RP Interests on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 am

erm, I've never Role Played before, so I dont really know what to expect, but the template seems to be a nice way to quantify my preferences

Feet(will die for heels, well manicured toenails): 100/5
Handplay (again i love perfect shiny fingernails, go figure): 3/5
Cuddling/Petting: 0/5
Mouthplay 2/5
Smother: 2/5
Breast play: 3.5/5
Insertion: 0/5 (uh,, no.. hell no :S)
Being Crushed: 5/5
Being Pet Tiny: 3/5
Being a lover, romance: 2/5 (Its kind of hot when a giantess makes you feel like you're nothing to her but a toy, a form of amusement)
Slave Follower: 6/5
Gentle GTS : 4/5

Demeanor of the Giantess: I adore giantesses who wreak havoc effortlessly, and have moved past the point of caring about who or what they destroy. Giantesses playing with victims or taunting them is one of my biggest fantasies, like ordering tinies to perform a task not humanely possible and watching them fail at her gorgeous feet... or something

Height and way of attaining it: I love a huge giantess in a city, or even being tiny compared to the giantess, but i prefer it when Shes taller than everything else because then she has more slaves to toy with, as it should be with a goddess of her stature. How she attained that height? it doesnt really matter, but being from a science background any lame sci-fi explanation will just set me thinking( is it the atoms that are expanding, or are the atoms multiplying to form a larger body...)
I prefer an explanation that can not be contested by rational thought (say magic)

Story: well erm, ive honestly never RPd before, so I dont know how I'd take it, every other post seems to talk about how the story is paramount, but ive read only a few stories on the net that are truly enjoyable (maybe i haven't been around much). I guess story would be pretty important.

View user profile

39 Re: RP Interests on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:42 pm

I guess it won't hurt if People know what i like and what not Wink

Barefeet: 1/5
Handplay: 2/5
Cuddling/Petting: 2/5
Mouthplay 2/5
Soft vore: 4/5
Breast play: 3/5
Insertion: 1/5
Crush: 4/5
Pet Tiny: 1/5
Having a lover, romance: 5/5
Slave Follower: 4/5
Gentle Giantess : 4/5

Last edited by Levke on Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

40 Re: RP Interests on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:12 pm

I will keep this short and simple.

Feet: 6/5 (I really love anything to do with feet.)
Handplay: 4/5 (I enjoy being held and carried around)
Cuddling/Petting: 10/5 (One of my favorites Very Happy)
Mouthplay 5/5
Ass play: 2/5
Crush(nonfatal): 4/5
Worshiping: 5/5
Being a pet: 5/5
Being a lover, romance: 1/5
Slave Follower: 1/5
Gentle GTS : 10/5
Story: 1/5 (I am somewhat new to RP and find this a bit difficult to get into)

View user profile

41 Re: RP Interests on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Here are my preferences !
I tried to make them the most complete possible =)

With other Giantesses/Giants:

Cuddling/Petting: 8/10

Mouthplay:

• Kissing 7/10

Smother: 8/10

Breast-play:

• Squeeze/fondle another giantess's breast 8/10
  • Someone squeezing/fondling my own breast 9/10
  • Suckling another giantess's breast 7/10
  • Someone suckling my own breast 8/10

Ass-play:

• Exploration 0/10
  • Anal Play 0/10
  • Squeeze/fondle another's ass 7/10
  • Someone squeezing/fondling my own ass 8/10
  • Insertion 0/10
  • Smell/gas 0/10

Crush: 0/10

Fighting:

• With a giant 5/10
  • With a giantess 4/10

Penis:

• Fondling 5/10

Sex:

• With a giantess 8/10
  • With a giant 6/10

With Tinies:

Footplay:

• Stomping 0/10
  • Bare feet 2/10
  • Shoes 2/10
  • Tights 3/10
  • High heels 4/10
  • Massaging 4/10
  • Crushing (non-fatal) 6/10
  • Crushing (fatal) 0/10

Handplay:

• Stroking/tickling 6/10
  • Being stroked/tickled 7/10
  • Carrying 6/10

Cuddling/Petting: 8/10

Mouthplay:

• Vore 0/10

Smother: 7/10

Breast-play:

• Fondling 8/10
  • Suckling 7/10
  • Carrying 7/10

Ass-play:

• Exploration 0/10
  • Anal Play 0/10
  • Someone squeezing/fondling my own ass 7/10
  • Insertion 0/10
  • Smell/gas 0/10

Insertion (not anal): 8/10

Other:

General Worship:

• Giving 7/10
  • Receiving 8/10

Pet a tiny: 7/10

Being a lover, romance: 6/10

Slave/Follower:

• Being a Follower 9/10
  • Having Followers 7/10
  • Being a Slave 7/10
  • Having Slaves 7/10

Gentle GTS:

• Being 3/10
  • Playing with 5/10

Cruel Giantess:

• Being 8/10
  • Playing with 9/10

Story: 10/10

Size:

• Shrinking someone 6/10
  • Being shrunk 1/10
  • Growing a tiny (male) 2/10
  • Growing a tiny (female) 6/10
  • Growing a tiny (male) while growing with him 3/10
  • Growing a tiny (female) while growing with her 8/10
  • Growing 10/10

Other growths :

• Breast expansion (mine) 8/10
  • Breast expansion (another giantess) 8/10
  • Butt expansion (mine) 5/10
  • Butt expansion (another giantess) 5/10

Legend :
0/10 : I hate.
1-2/10 : I don't like.
3-4/10 : I'd prefer playing another thing.
5-6/10 : I don't mind.
7-8/10 : I like.
9-10/10 : I love.

EDIT : Realized that I under (or over) estimated stuffs here >.>
That's fixed now, and I improved the presentation ^^'
EDIT² : Accorded some points !

Last edited by Karis on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 am; edited 10 times in total

View user profile

42 Re: RP Interests on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Demeanour of the Giantess:
Well, It's hard to say really. I can't just categorize weather a giantess is cruel or not. I like both gentle and cruel. I just act differently with a different set of emotions for each. If I happen to be with a gentle giantess, I will lower my guard and I will be willing to do most things that a gentle giantess would want to do. Though if I happen to be with a cruel giantess, I try to show a bit of resistance but the inner tiny takes hold and well, things happen.
Of course, I also love anything else. A mix of both or even something else entirely different is also game in this court.

Height and way of attaining it:
Well, I have no preference for this much. Of course, I like to be smaller but if I'm 3/4ths or 1/2 of a giantess' height. It's enough. Though my comfort zone is from being up to their ankle to 1 inch tall. I would be willing to compromise and go smaller depending on the circumstances.

Story:
Of course, I love the story. It makes everything come alive in this community. Though I am one for death without consequence. Meaning that I have given Daente the power to come back to life after dying. It's mainly because Daente is a protral of me. That's why I used to often change my character up a bit in the past. Daente will more or less stay the same from now on though (Basically, I don't want a part of me to die.)

Aspects:
Mouthplay: 5/5
Ass play: 4/5
Crush: 3/5
Being a worshiper: 2/5
Being a pet: 2/5
Being a slave: 2/5
Being a Servant: 4/5 (Still considered a person but must still follow orders)
Gentle GTS: 5/5
Cruel Giantess: 5/5

Ranking
5= Let's go!
4= I enjoy it.
3= Still my cup of tea.
2= I don't mind it.
1= Not my cup of tea, but I won't break character.
0= You are going to need to find some other tiny...

Last edited by Daente on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

43 Re: RP Interests on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 am

WHO WANTS MY HILARIOUSLY LATE RP INTEREST POST IT'S GOING TO BE SHITTY DULL EXCITING AS HELL

So anyway I'm probably the last of the old people to even bother doing this, and considering the state of the server even making this post will be almost entirely pointless since I'm sure there's only 2, 1 or 0 people who still use it...but winter makes me awfully nostalgic so I thought I might try and start something or another up again.

But anyway, hi! Suzuta is the name I use here, if you're old as hell you might remember me as Artias, slightly less old maybe Tamura. Who knows! I tend to make a few characters but I'm sure my 'style' permeates throughout. If you think it's me, feel free to whisper and ask!

I should probably preface this with some stuff about me: I'm picky with who I RP with. Extremely. Yes, even on an almost entirely dead server. I can deal with bad typing as long as you're intelligible, (if the thought 'what the hell does that even mean' enters my head in a completely innocuous post, that is to say, one without a special power or talent being explained -- no thanks) since I value creativity in character over most other things.

Speaking of creativity, nothing will make my eyes roll so fast they literally fall out of their sockets quicker than a dull tiny character who is obviously created merely to slobber over giant women. Also tinies who are naturally tinier than a normal sized person or whatever. Like a speck on the floor. Unless it's something that happened because I or someone else did it to you, don't even bother approaching me. And if you do, expect me to just ignore you.

I sound like a really awful person, don't I? (I am) But anyway, let's get on with this list thing or whatever.

Demeanor of the Giantess:
This is a difficult one. I used to only really care about the cruel side of things but over time I've come to appreciate the gentler aspects. I guess the key phrase here, and I'm sure it's one others have used is: playful dominance. A giant person who isn't just out to step on/sit on/whatever tinies until they burst, but one that CAN do that and has no qualms about reminding the little people of the power they possess. Though I can totally deal with someone who just wants to crush me, I'm averse to revival methods...unless it's planned beforehand, if you just want to wantonly kill a tiny person, then I will in turn wantonly die.

On the gentle side I don't really have any problems with being picked up and played with, or even just sat and talked to. As long as it doesn't go to the eternal question of ARE YOU BIG OR ARE WE LITTLE (aka as long as our characters actually have something to discuss) then I don't even really care if it's fetishistic. Other than the size difference, I guess. But I'm not averse to talking to same sized people either, again, if we actually have something to talk about.

Oh hey since this fits in here: I have a thing for a big person being under the control of or just working for a littler person. whoa how wacky

Height and way of attaining it:
Shrug. If you're naturally big, okay. If you grow, okay. If you shrink others, okay. I don't really have a preference, other than the aversion to naturally tinier than normal sized people I mentioned before. If I'm the bigger party, I will almost assuredly be shrinking you, though. I'm too lazy to do the camera commands to not make my view awful.

Story:
Yes. This isn't a difficult one, since you're essentially weaving a story in the world merely by taking your character and interacting it with another character. Really, I've seen others say story is absolutely the most important thing to them, and it just...isn't. Or maybe I just have a different definition of the word 'story'.

Anyway, for me the story is more about relationships between characters than some world plot. In this vein, never go into an RP with me expecting to be completely fine with doing whatever you like with me, for example: Don't expect me to just blindly obey you just because you're big. The reverse also being true if I'm big. You're more likely to get me sitting and talking to you than just stuffing you down my top or eating you or whatever. Trust is earned and built up over time in the real world, so the same should ring true here.

Actually I find this difficult to elaborate on, since it's more based on characters. If you're not nice to a character of mine, they won't trust you or listen to you and depending on their personality might go out of their way to mess with you or even inflict bodily harm upon you. Although I'm very averse to actually killing people unless we've talked about it and you're fine with it happening.

I'm really really open about talking about my characters, so if you're unsure, just whisper. Or not if you're feeling particularly brave.

Preferences:

I'll probably write a little bit alongside each part just to be extreme concise. 0 doesn't exist for me since there isn't anything I flat out wouldn't do, however anything that scores a 1 would be better received if you whispered me beforehand and said "I want to do this, is that OK?" and I'll more than likely say yes if you take that courtesy.

Feet: 4/5 (I can't think of a single aspect of this I don't care for. Being pinned underfoot, stomped, trapped in a shoe, stocking, sock, whatever. Stockings are a particular favorite, though.)
Handplay: 2/5 (Not totally averse to it, but it depends how it's played. Maybe something with gloves or something? If this is just being held in a hand though I'm fine with it.)
Cuddling/Petting: 3/5 (As established up above I'm okay with the gentler stuff, so this is fine. I too appreciate the idea of picking up and cuddling something small and cute.)
Mouthplay: 3/5 (As long as it isn't totally boring, why not. I've only ever seen this played the one way though, BEATEN AROUND THE MOUTH BY GIANT TONGUE YEAHHHH)
Soft vore: 2/5 (Vore is totally boring to me, maybe at the end of a scene or something? If it's really your thing.)
Hard vore: 2/5 (As above)
Smother: 5/5 (HI YES THIS IS ME. Any way you can think of to smother a person is totally fine.)
Breast play: 3/5 (Really I'm slightly confused by what's meant by 'play' here...but oh well. Being honked into cleavage is cool and all that.)
Ass play: 3/5 (Again it depends how you define 'play'...I don't mind being sat on but other than that ????)
Insertion: 1/5 (Interest in this perplexes me, frankly, but whatever floats everybody else's collective boats.)
Crush: 4/5 (Yep. See earlier comments about character death, though.)
Being a worshipper: 4/5 (This is great IF IF IF the bigger party is in control/it's forced. If you ask "oh do you want to worship me?" my answer will be nope.)
Being a pet: 4/5 (Suuuuure. Again, this isn't something I'd want to be asked. If the relationship between our characters naturally goes this way I won't complain.)
Being a lover, romance: 2/5 (I can understand why people would want this, but it isn't really for me.)
Being a slave: 5/5 (Yes. The trend here is that I have to be forced into doing something, I'll usually enjoy it.)
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 4/5 (All fine, but I'd rather a giant who is a bit more dominant than playful.)
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture): 4/5 (I like all this as long as there's a reason for it. It'd probably be 2/3 if it's just randomly smashing someone up.)
Story: 5/5 (Mostly see all the stuff I wrote up above. To elaborate, I prefer character interactions before we actually do the fetishy stuff, just to give the relationship time to evolve. I know the point is fetish RP but I'd still like there to be a point to all of it. I feel like I could write an absolute ton on this so I'll just stop here.)

Way longer than I was expecting! If anyone bothers to read all this, thanks I guess. Also since I understand the population is most likely sparse and people are like ships in the night, do feel free to PM me if my completely long winded post has tickled your particular fancy, and we can try and sort some time where we're both available. I'm really up to RP anything at all, and I'm not nearly as terrible as I seem. I just don't have much patience for people I consider stupid. Everyone.

View user profile

44 Re: RP Interests on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:32 am

I Guess its my turn at long last. This tread might be long as I do play multiple charrs and not every one of them have the identical likes.
(keynote to all the story part. I are open for "free RP aproach" If you wish for something fun that do not realy relate to my charrs IC existance. However I will RP my charrs like they would be behaving IC more or less. the free aproach RP is not something I consider to have ever happend between the two charrs. If you want to try Your Luck With that. You need to atleast aproach me in story RP first. The option is still there for you People. and no I will not do Things I do not like in general myself.)

Ichigo: The oldest of the four dragon sisters.

Feet: 3/5 (5/5 if she is the tiny one)
Mouthplay 4/5
Soft vore: 2/5 (if she is the tiny 5/5)
Insertion: 2/5 (4/5 if she is the tiny one)

Eleandil:

Feet: 5/5 (please dont overdo this one. I like it but its not so fun when it get brough up every time)
Mouthplay 5/5
Soft vore: 2/5 (She simply do not tend to let her prey live)
Insertion: 5/5 (If your a male charr. You might only get to play with her behind If your very lucky)
Crush: 4/5
Pet Tiny: 1/5 (She dont keep pets.)
Gentle GTS : 5/5 (She have a good side too Its just hard to find)

Icicle. The oldest of the younger twins:

Mouthplay 4/5
Ass play: 2/5
Insertion: 2/5
Being worshiped: -/5

Iciclesprear (Luna to those who know her real name) The youngest of the four dragon sisters.

Mouthplay 5/5
Soft vore: 4/5 (non-fatal)
Crush: 1/5 (she can make a exeption to People who do not deserve another fate unlike her sisters who could not do this)

Mira. Find out by testing. if Your not willing to be dominated. She aint intrested

Lucira:

Feet: 1/5
Mouthplay 2/5
Insertion: 2/5 (this alter dipending on size 5/5 if she is the small part With another giantess)
Being worshiped: 0/5 (Lucira would never allow this. Expeption to a love is made)

Last edited by Mintberry on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:20 am; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

45 Re: RP Interests on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Feet: 10 barefoot : 9 socked:8 stocking: 8 inshoe: 9 insock : 10 (claw feet 3, normal "human " feet : 10 )
Handplay: 5
Cuddling/Petting: 7
Mouthplay (non fatal) 7 (fatal) 4
Soft vore: 3
Hard vore: 4
Smother: 5
Breast play: 7
Ass play: 6
Insertion: 8
Crush: 4
Being worshiped: 1
Being a lover, romance: 8
being Slave/ Follower: 6
Gentle GTS : 7
Cruel Giantess :8
Story: 8 (doesn't always need story)

1=hate
2=prefer not will do if needed
3=meh..ok
4=OKAY..
5=i wont mind
6=i enjoy it
7=i like it
8=i love it
9=Oh god yes
10= Ding ding ding , Bingo, yabadabadoooo !

View user profile

46 Re: RP Interests on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

Hellos here I am once again. So let's try this rating system thingie...
I normally play all types of RP hence why nothing is 0 however I have a few preferred styles.
I am most always a tiny but tend to play a switch for the right people. Very Happy
I RP/play/hangout with Giants and Giantess.. and other...alike Very Happy

Always awesome to include.

Handle with care.. just kidding!

MMMMMFFFPPHH!

Soft Cock Play: 1/5
Rough Cock Play 3/5

Well, when in Rome :p

It's ok... :p

And it even has a nice emote to say it all! Foot Crushin\'!<3

Being Worshiped: 3/5
Worshipping: 3/5

Bend the knees.. or break them.

Pet Tiny: 2/5
It is cute, sometimes enjoyable.

Being a lover, romance: 1/5
Love is overrated

Contempt: 5/5
It's a small world after all and the tall simply rule it

Has it's moments of entertainment. Wanna yank my chain? Very Happy

Gentle GTS : 1/5
Um.. Are you sure you can handle me? Really?

Cruelty/Gore/Violence: 5/5
What's not here to adore?

Realism: 4.5/5
In a world of magic and tinies, how realistic can one be? Instant Res... umm.. no thanks...

Story: 4.5/5
Bad Ends: 5/5

Every Story has it's bloody ending but lets start at the beginning...

Post Length: 5/5
I try to match the one I roleplay with. I can sometimes go into vivid details when they are needed.

Cuddling/Petting: 1/5
I am uber cute, right?

Breast play: 1/5
Ass play: 1/5

Neither do anything for me...

Mouthplay 1/5
Soft vore: 1/5

The sound of cheerios crunching!

View user profile http://www.rollingintentions.com

47 Re: RP Interests on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Mouthplay 5/5
Hard vore: 4/5
Gentle GTS : 3/5
Story: 3/5

View user profile

48 Re: RP Interests on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:51 am

I'll update this later if anything else arises, but for now using the simple template Razz

Mouthplay 5/5
Being worshiped: 3/5
Pet Tiny: 1/5
Gentle GTS : 3/5
Story: 2/5

View user profile

49 Re: RP Interests on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 am

hehe Lots of 5/5 cruel giantesses popping up around it seems. Very Happy Yays.

View user profile http://www.rollingintentions.com

50 Re: RP Interests on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:48 am

Alright here we go:

Mouthplay 4/5
Crush: 2/5 (unless it's by my body and not just outright stomping on someone 4/5)
Being a lover, romance: 4/5

On a rate of 0-5 on how I act typically:
Gentle GTS : 5/5 (this is usually how I am)
Cruel Giantess : 3/5 (this is rare, only if you get on my bad side or if I'm hungry)
Story: 4/5 (love good stories)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum