In total there are 4 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Daente Valhalla, Jake Kajar, Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atreian World Cruise (Official Post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Daente sat at his table counting the revenue he has made this month from the Steel Rake. Swirling his marble pen in his hand, he seems a bit agitated. “Ugh... Not enough money.” Daente sighed heavily as he dropped the pen on the table and placed his feet up on the table, leaning back on his chair. “I mean, it’s enough money... but it isn’t at the same time. Maybe I’m just getting bored of these numbers.” He began to scratch his head, trying to think.

He sat silent for a couple minutes before an idea came to mind. “Aha! That’s it! I’ll kill two birds with one stone. If I transport cargo goods while holding a cruise line I can possibly double my profits! I think...” He began to think about the cons that may arise from such an idea. It didn’t boast well in his mind, he did get a bit paranoid since his ship was destroyed once already. “Maybe I can have a test group try out the cruise.” He quickly picked up his pen and began write invitations to all the people he think of. Whether it is friends, enemies, acquaintances.
____
Written on an invitation card.

Dear _______,

You have been invited to the first ever Atreian World Cruise aboard the famous Steel Rake. This all expenses paid trip will take you soaring over the world’s most popular spots. I, Daente am personally inviting you to join me on this wonderful event. I hope to see you all here on this overnight cruise.

P.S Don’t forget to present these invitations to me upon arrival of the cruise. It is imperative.

Sincerely,
Captain Daente

____
After hours of writing, Daente had all the letters sealed and sent out. He sat back, looking up at the ceiling. “What can possibly go wrong?” He thought to himself.

(This will probably take place on the server after Christmas. I will post a date. Please tell me if you intend to join but the date does not work out for you.)

Planned Date: December, 27th

View user profile

2 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:31 am

Forum/Server is pretty dead man, good luck with an event but I probably will show up.

View user profile

3 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:25 pm

The date should work out for me. I'll be there.

View user profile

4 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:15 am

ill do my best

View user profile

5 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 am

Sounds like fun, I'll be there. Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 pm

The 27th is actually gonna be really busy for me, so I won't be able to attend ;-;

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

7 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:41 pm

How about 28th? It might be a two day event anyway.

View user profile

8 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:11 pm

I'll try to be there on the 28th.

View user profile

9 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Well, I'm doing both days I guess lol. It will be an over night cruise. If you don't show up one of the days just say your character was sleeping in their room or something

View user profile

10 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 pm

And I'm throwing a party on the 28th so I won't be there that day either ;-;

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

11 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:33 pm

then if all goes well, I'll hold another one the weekend after new years. Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 pm

I gotta work till 1am it seems Sad maybe I can go earlier, otherwise I'll be on around 1 am ..

View user profile

13 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Well, it's all a time zone thing. I dunno. We'll see how it is. Check what 1 am your time is equal to in Eastern standard time.

View user profile

14 Re: Atreian World Cruise (Official Post) on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:51 am

Event Status: It's here! Server is up.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum