Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

RP Interests

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 RP Interests on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 pm

The only thing we all know that we have in common is that we have some form of fantasy with size. Though because of how ridiculously broad macro/microphilia is, that doesn't help us much when we want to find a new partner in RP. Unless we get to know a person (which is hard for some shy members), we have no idea just how well we line up, if at all. This thread is here to help that. This thread is for posting any and all interests you have to RP. Any detail you find necessary, add it in. If you like to shrink, if you like to grow, if you like to serve, if you like to die, if you like to kill. You can even put beyond Macro preferences. You can say how story oriented you like to be, how skilled you consider yourself to be and want your partner to be, if you'd be wiling to RP in PM's as well.

In any case, say what you believe will attract desired partners to you. By posting in here, it's assumed you wouldn't mind being contacted by PM or whisper or RP. But if you'd prefer to not have that (perhaps you only want to be approached in character) for whatever reason, be sure to specify. I'll start...

But before I do! Here's a really quick explanation of the difference between the different kinds of vores for those that find the concept confusing (it isn't uncommon for someone to be as such). In a spoiler, because the post is big enough.

Vore Stuffs:
Soft vore and mouthplay are hardly any different other than the fact that in mouthplay, the tiny isn't swallowed. Hence *mouth* play. Vore is the fantasy of being eaten, but mouthplay doesn't go that far. To continue, Fuji put the other terms nicely.

Fujiko Totoyama wrote:Soft vore is where the prey is swallowed whole and alive.  It can be fatal - in which case the prey suffocates or is digested in the stomach.  Hard vore is, as you might guess, a situation where the prey is killed priored to being swallowed, either by being chewed or crushed beforehand. Softvore can be nonfatal as well, in the case of predators that don't digest.

CLEVER ADDITION BY FADE (A template, which I can't believe it took me this long to think of putting it here):

Feet: -/5
Handplay: -/5
Cuddling/Petting: -/5
Mouthplay -/5
Soft vore: -/5
Hard vore: -/5
Smother: -/5
Breast play: -/5
Ass play: -/5
Insertion: -/5
Crush: -/5
Being worshiped: -/5
Pet Tiny: -/5
Being a lover, romance: -/5
Slave Follower: -/5
Gentle GTS : -/5
Cruel Giantess : -/5
Story: -/5

This is just a template for simplicity sake, you don't have to use it at all if you don't want to, but if you do use it, just copy and paste it, and replace the -'s with numbers.

----------------------------------------------

Before reading my preferences, just know that they are just that, preferences I'm up to most anything (scat being my only no), but if you agree with things I say, we'll get along better.

Demeanor of the Giantess: Not being a masochist of any kind (though that doesn't mean I'm against pain, I speak on that a bit more later), the sadistic and violent sort of Giantess that's usually popular isn't what I prefer. I enjoy being dominated, for sure. Being a slave is all well and good and something I love. But playful dominance and genuine kindness are what I enjoy most. Seeing how slave owners typically aren't playfully dominant, that means I like to be either be a pet, a friend or even a lover (all have their perks). Basically, Gentle GTS is my preference, but some moderately mean GTS aren't that bad either.

Height and way of attaining it: In comparison to the Giantess, I like to be pretty damn small. My favored range is from .2-1 inches. What the peak is in there depends on my mood, mostly. I do enjoy larger sizes just fine. Eventually it leaves macrophillia, but that doesn't mean I mind at all. In terms of how this difference is attained, I prefer to be shrunk. I prefer it by a large deal, actually. But if they grow instead, I won't complain. I like both, just prefer one to the other.

Story: Story is very, very important to me in an RP. If the RP is without proper story, I won't be able to find myself as immersed as I wish myself to be. Being played with is nice, but isn't the only thing an RP should be about. I've RP'd non-macro stories simply because they were fantastic and good fun. Story is what separates good RP from great RP. If you share this opinion and think we can create an interesting plot, we'll probably get along.

Here's a list of the preferences that come to mind. Self explanatory. Higher number means I like it more.

Feet (foot play, foot worship, massaging, cleaning, in shoe/sock, shoes, socks, stockings.... Basically, if you like feet, we'll most likely get along): 10/5
Handplay: 4/5
Cuddling/Petting: 5/5
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 5/5
Soft vore: 3/5
Hard vore**
Smother: 4/5
Breast play: 3/5
Ass play (no farting, please): 2/5
Insertion: 3/5
Crush**
Being a worshiper: 6/5
Being a pet: 5/5
Being a lover, romance: 5/5
Being a slave: 4/5
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 5/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture)**
Story: 10/5

** These are things that I can do but don't fall under macrophillia. Pain, violence, and death is far from a preferences, but I have many a time been crushed and have many a time done far worse to others. Some of my favorite RP's have involved one of the characters being tortured by the other. Violence is far from a kink, but isn't something I dislike in the slightest. If the RP can be done in a skilled and enjoyable way, I hardly care what's done.

That just about sums up all I can think of. If you have any interest to RP with me, PM me here or whisper me on one of the characters listed in my signature. I'm fine with RPing IG or doing some PM RP.

Last edited by MrGuy0250 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

2 Preferences for me! on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Hey. I'm totally lazy and I think the format you laid out is pretty nifty so I'm going to steal it and just fill in the blanks so I can get this in quickly.

Demeanor of the Giantess: I adore evil. Complex, twisted, brutal evil. This doesn't necessarily translate to bloody, sadistic, crazy violence. Ripping off arms and doing other nasty things isn't evil by its nature, and it honestly can get to the point where it grosses me out a bit. I love a giantess that's twisted, or cruel, or aloof. I love tormenting people for fun and pleasure. Importantly, though, there needs to be a reason for why it's all happening. The giantess is the focus of the fantasy, and above all she needs to be a real person, with desires and reason and intellect. Animal killing machines are boring.

Height and way of attaining it: As far as size differences, I prefer the smaller person to be between an inch and two. Small enough to be completely covered by a foot, but not too big to be a nasty mess if they're crushed. This also leaves them big enough to talk to and interact with, as extremely tiny sizes stretch the believability of that.
Shrinking is also highly preferential to me, although it's less important here where giantesses are such a common occurrence. When someone grows to giantess-size, they themselves are the one different, isolated, and strange. Shrinking is much more private and intimate, and it also puts the shrunken individual into the giantess's world. They are the one alone, frightened, alien, completely at the mercy of any simple woman who wishes to control them.

Story: This is almost entirely why I'm here. I like the pretty character models and the world, but mostly I'm here because having an entire world to become immersed in building and working with is something I can't quite do through writing (at least to this point). I want to know who your character is, and who mine is. I want to understand where they come from and their place in society and their goals and what's going to come of their actions. I am admittedly somewhat snobby, and I might not play with you if I can't somehow find you interesting.

Here's a list of the preferences that come to mind. Self explanatory. Higher number means I like it more.

Feet and Footwear(Crushing, trampling, worship, socks, boots, heels, OMG everything): 10/5
Handplay: (Hand crush, especially) 3/5
Cuddling/Petting: 2/5. You have to be pretty special, and probably also a giantess, and we'll probably kill tinies during this.
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 3/5
Soft vore: 2/5
Hard vore 2/5
Smother: 2/5
Breast play: 2/5
Ass play (no farting, please): 1/5
Insertion: 0/5
Crush 8/5
Being a worshiper: 3/5
Being a pet: 1/5
Being a lover, romance: 2/5
Being a slave: 2/5
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 2/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture)5/5

I am almost exclusively accustomed to being the dominant person, whether it's in giantess play or not. I have to trust someone tremendously much to let them control me, but powerplay is central to what I like to do. I like absolute control, psychological domination and torture, and absolutely obsess over all things footwear related. I have a strange obsession with socks as well, and may bring that up at times. I also quite love a captive audience, forcing people to watch as I crush someone they know or care about.

Like I mentioned, I love truly wicked women, and like to be one myself. I'm open to a lot of things if the narrative flows nicely, and more than anything I want to develop my character, their relationship with yours, and the world around us. I'm not here for fetishy gratification, but more playing out a story with fetishy context. There's plenty of things more exciting for me to step on around my house than a semi-literate digital stick figure, you know?

Hope this is somewhat informative. Despite seeming a little standoffish, I'm happy to talk and answer questions where I can, and I'll try to respond to anything you want to know in either PM or in-game. I'm generally friendly, but my spare time is precious and I guard it jealously. Hopefully I haven't put anyone off.

That's about it! Contact me if you want to arrange anything or talk about characters or anything else you can think of. I try to be fun conversation. If you want to read about characters I've come up with before or RP sessions I've done in the past, check out my DA: didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

View user profile http://didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

3 Re: RP Interests on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 am

I'll give this a go, my original post wasn't saved after a long writing and the browser crashing so I apologize for this being short.

Ideal roleplay : I prefer the most to be shrunken and toyed with in privacy by a goddess that is somewhere between cruel and gentle

Preferences
I like any size of a tiny, just that it doesn't get higher than the normal size and approve any giantess size except huge/mega/giga etc.

I love to be toyed with in privacy, running away if scared and especially being caught (teleported). I'm shy to worship in public so I disprove of that.

I generally adapt to anything but if a giantess is ultra cruel then I'll try to avoid her after the first ultra cruel RP, vore just isn't my thing but I don't mind if someone wants it.

Number part, lol

Any kind of interaction with :

Bare feet - 7/10
Socks - 9/10
Shoes - 8/10
High heels - 9/10
Boots - 10/10

Hands (in a hurting way, not holding someone in a palm) - 7/10
Ass (no farting or poop ofc) - 10/10
Boobs - 10/10
Vore - X
Insertion - 10/10
Sexually pleasing the GTS - 10/10

Being crushed / hurt by any of above matches their numbers

Shrunken in privacy - 10/10
Giantess in privacy - 9.5/10
Both of above in public - X

Cruelness / kindness / story - up to the "partner"

I think that is basically about it (:, see you in Aion!
Character : Finnx

View user profile

4 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am

Not sure I should bother too terribly much with this since I'm usually only a social player when I'm active around here. My primary driving force would be Story and Context more than anything, I don't really need to go to specific lengths past that, the more 'human' a character is portrayed the better, I like people with some complexity to who they are. Ones that don't just lazily fall into a particular stereotype and that's their entire character.

That said if I somehow DO get into a more say, intimate sort of situation, I like Hand Play and more teasing/playful stuff over outright mean/crush/whatever.

I also prefer relatively tame size differences, sometimes bigger differences are a-ok but at some point too big or too small happens, while the different can never be too little instead.

View user profile

5 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 am

Psiwri wrote:Not sure I should bother too terribly much with this since I'm usually only a social player when I'm active around here. My primary driving force would be Story and Context more than anything, I don't really need to go to specific lengths past that, the more 'human' a character is portrayed the better, I like people with some complexity to who they are. Ones that don't just lazily fall into a particular stereotype and that's their entire character.

I totally agree with that, but you still have your preferences that I'm not quoting. Everyone has.

View user profile

6 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 pm

What I'm looking for in partners:
I'm mostly looking for tinies that I can impress with my size and gentleness. Friendship and love with other gentle giantesses and even giants is also great. I dislike ubercharacters - goddesses, invulnerable tinies, tinies with outright giant-killing powers, characters that embody concepts or elements to the point that physical harm is meaningless to them, and anything that wouldn't look out of place in a DragonBall Z episode.

Story:
Story's absolutely important to me. I have to have a plot, a reason why the characters meet, and a general framework for their interactions. I'm a bit more relaxed in initial meet-and-greet sort of RPs, but beyond that, I like to have a storyline develop.

Size:
I like to play a giantess at least 100 feet tall, typically no more than 500. I can adjust within that range depending on the story and situation needs. I can go bigger than that range, but generally only in situations that involve self defense or the defense of loved ones from a threat that could only be handled at the larger size.

Preferences:
My single biggest kink, more than anything else, is to be powerful compared to my surroundings and those around me, and yet choose not to abuse it. Even better would be to use that strength to care for and protect those I've come to adore. As a result, I really do not like being made to feel small or helpless, especially physically. Similarly, although gentle and usually quite accomodating, I am more of a dom than a sub; I won't worship or play a slave or supplicant or groupie of another.

All scales are 0-10. 1-4 indicates I dislike something (lower numbers = more dislike), with a 0 meaning I will outright refuse. 5-9 indicates I like something (higher numbers = more appreciation), with 10 meaning it's a distinct favorite of mine.

With Tinies:
  • Footplay: 0/10 (crush), 4/10 (nonfatal pinning), 6/10 (foot worship), 3/10 (everything else)
  • Mouthplay/Vore: 0/10 (hardvore), 0/10 (fatal softvore), 8/10 (nonfatal softvore), 10/10 (kissing, mouthplay)
  • Breastplay: 0/10 (crush), 4/10 (nonfatal pinning), 10/10 (carrying), 10/10 (tiny-on-nipple)
  • Hand-Related: 0/10 (crush), 6/10 (nonfatal pinning), 10/10 (carrying), 10/10 (hands-on affection)
  • Ass-play: 5/10 (exploration), 6/10 (worship), 5/10 (anal play), 6/10 (nonfatal pinning), 0/10 (crush, anything scat/gas related)
  • Insertion: 7/10 (vaginal), 8/10 (vaginal-to-unbirth), 6/10 (anal)
  • Tinies As: 0/10 (slaves), 2/10 (fearful worshippers), 6/10 (pets), 10/10 (friends), 8/10 (lovers), 8/10 (willing worshippers)

With other Giantesses/Giants
  • Physical Conflict: 5/10 (smaller opponent), 3/10 (same-sized opponent), 0/10 (larger opponent)
  • Magical Conflict: 4/10 (most situations), 0/10 (hostile transformation magic)
  • Shrinking: 3/10 (shrinking others), 0/10 (being shrunk)
  • Cuddling: 7/10 (hugs), 9/10 (kisses), 10/10 (cradling and carrying another), 6/10 (being carried)
  • Vore: 8/10 (being fed wiling prey), 6/10 (feeding others willing prey), 2/10 (feeding/being fed unwilling prey)
  • Own Breasts: 10/10 (being gently fondled), 2/10 (being cruelly molested), 9/10 (suckling/breastfeeding)
  • Others' Breasts: 10/10 (fondling others gently), 0/10 (cruelly molesting others), 8/10 (suckling, breastfeeding)
  • Ass: 10/10 (being gently fondled), 3/10 (being cruelly molested), 10/10 (fondling others gently), 0/10 (cruelly molesting others)
  • Penis (Giants only): 8/10 (gentle fondling), 0/10 (cruelly molesting), 0/10 (herm penises)
  • Sex: 8/10 (most situations), 7/10 (being inserted with willing occupants), 0/10 (rape, unwilling insertions)

Other Preferences:
  • General Worship: 0/10 (giving), 7/10 (recieving)
  • Sexual/Relationship Position: 8/10 (dom), 4/10 (sub, only with people I trust not to abuse it)
  • BDSM Themes: 6/10 (mutually consensual), 0/10 (forced), 8/10 (being the dom), 0/10 (being the sub), 2/10 (using props & restraints)

Exceptions:
  • Crush/Fatal Vore/Domination: I make an exception to my dislike of this if the person being crushed or dominated is cruel or hateful herself.

Last edited by Fujiko Totoyama on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Preference Info)

View user profile

7 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Well well well, since this is going on, I might as well give it a shot.

Just so people know, I'm still in the experimental phase as of right now, willing to try things out. Things are likely to change as I get more used to certain things.

Demeanor of the Giantess: I'm usually more for playful and gentle giantesses over the cruel and sadistic ones. Huggles, cuddles, hugs, lovings, affections... ^^; Yeah... that's me basically. Doesn't mean I won't try it, but I would like my charrie to survive it somehow. To be honest, storyline is more my thing, anyway. And if you want to fight with my charrie, I'm fine with that too. Now, in terms of my charries:

Morgan - usually prefers the nice and kind ones, though isn't oppose to the playful tall girls. If she can be friends with them, then she's usually very easy to get a hold of for those who want to play with her. in fact, x3 for those friendlies out there, I encourage any and all forms of affection that can be considered awkward! :3 I have too much fun putting her on the spot. Morgan is not without her defenses if a mean one gets a hold of her. There was once a time where she was pretty defenseless, or rather, too scared to use them. Not anymore. She will defend herself if she is in danger... ^^; usually through either growth or shrink spells... she... doesn't really know how to fight... yet... she wants to learn though.

Skye: Well... on the server she's not yet truly available due to storyline reasons, but in due time she will be, so I guess I should put this up for now. Any... kind... of giantess... she will play with! Playful, mean, tall, tiny, you name it, she will play with them! She is... kind of immortal due to the fact that she is the very wind itself, but that doesn't mean she can't feel pain. As of right now, she can still feel pain and discomfort. That may or may not change in the future, but most likely will not. (I need to figure out a way to remove her over-powered status somehow...) Though, for the most part, she can pretty much survive nearly anything you throw at her. So... if you mean ones want someone to torture or torment, then Skye is likely the girl for you. Just make sure you can trick her into thinking you're playing a game. Otherwise, she will retaliate.

Fae: My mean girl... the one who prefers to be on top, in charge, and torturing. She's oddly not into killing though. Well... she's eaten people before, but that was really more for the sake of a friend than anything else. For herself, she's not interested in killing people. Otherwise, who would be there to recognize her power and glory? Oddly, she has a soft side for those who can endure torture and torment, surviving to see the sun again is someone she can like for some reason. Basically, if you can earn her respect, you can earn her survival. She... cares little for the weak so... I hope you guys have an escape plan. And to those who have earned her respect, well, you'll have yourself a very... odd... evil friend on your side... ^^; As long as you can keep her tamed, then you're good.

((More characters will be added as I gain them))

Height and way of attaining it: I'm more for the giantess than the shrinking scenario. Mostly because of personal phobia's.... *shutters* ... everything being bigger and being able to kill... *shutter shutter* Yes, I am aware that the giantess can do that, but at least with her there's a chance she might be gentle... and besides... giantess pretty... *realizes the lame excuse he gave and slumps his head in shame* Either way, I'm pretty fine with all kinds of scenarios, either way, and am willing to experiment. It could help me to learn what I like and don't like in the end, so I'll give it a shot.

Story: While I can work with anything, storyline is the most important thing for me! It can be slow moving or on the go, but as long as there's something going on I'm happy. I'm even trying to set up a few things on the server for later. Hopefully they'll be fun! Also... I'm a fan of shenanigans! Silly, funny, random, anything that's good for a laugh, I'm for it! I'm usually an instigator of shenanigans, in fact. Talking wall? Check! Giant chickens on the loose? Check! Squirrels that for some reason have a vendetta against my Morgan? Check check and triple check! That's just the way I am... ^^;

Feet: 3/5 (still experimenting here on the server on that)
Handplay: 5/5 (Though it mostly depends on how, I'm usually a fan of this.)
Cuddling/Petting: 10/5 (^///^;;; Yeah... I'm a sucker for this...)
Mouthplay: 3/5 (Kind of iffy on this one... if it's playful and not harmful, I might be for it...)
Soft vore: 1/5 (Thank you, Fujiko, for the explanation! ^^; I can still experiment, but I will be very iffy about it. (unless a somehow fun way to pull it off can be done, like say, for some weird reason it doesn't kill but instead acts more like a hot spring spa for some reason. X3)
Hard vore: 1/5 (... it scares me... a lot... but I can still experiment with it... I know Fae did it to npc's at least. And again, thank you Fujiko for the explanation. I will prolly be iffy about this one too.)
Smother: 4/5 (As long as it doesn't kill and can be considered affectionate, then I'm okay. Again, willing to experiment)
Breast play: 5/5 (^////^; I am a pervy, after all... plus this is my
Ass play: ?/5 (This is mostly because I have no exposure to it so I can't really say much about it. Maybe later that'll change)
Insertion: ?/5 (Same as above reasoning)
Crush: 0/5 (... not a fan of death things... though if you can find a non-lethal way or can do it for fun or lols I change my tune pretty quick about it)
Being a worshiper: ?/5 (Haven't gotten to try that yet)
Being a pet: 10/5 (Though, mostly for the loving and affectionate ones. X3 )
Being a lover, romance: ?/5 (Again, haven't gotten to try it, though definitely willing to experiment with this if the right giantess comes along)
Being a slave: ?/5 (Depends on the giantess in this case)
Gentle GTS: 100/5 (X3 My favorite kind. Also love playful and innocent. Destruction is not my thing, but I tend to forgive it if it's storyline related, or accidentally done, or is somehow done in a cute way... ^^; Yeah...)
Cruel Giantess: 0/5 (Not a fan of the cruel kind... maybe if she was kind to her little tiny and was over protective of him then maybe... depends on how it's pulled off)
Story: There is no rating high enough to mark this. Story is a big deal to me.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^ I love a good game of twenty questions! Also, if anything seems out of place based on rp experiences from before, then be sure to bring those up and I can either clarify or change things to fit better. I want this to be as accurate as possible, after all.

Last edited by dandanni on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 pm

dandanni wrote:Soft vore: 3/5 (I don't really know what soft vore is. IF it's something my charries can come out of alive, I might be for it.)
Hard vore: 1/5 (... it scares me... a lot... but I can still experiment with it... I know Fae did it to npc's at least)
Soft vore is where the prey is swallowed whole and alive. It can be fatal - in which case the prey suffocates or is digested in the stomach. Hard vore is, as you might guess, a situation where the prey is killed priored to being swallowed, either by being chewed or crushed beforehand.

View user profile

9 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Fujiko Totoyama wrote:Soft vore is where the prey is swallowed whole and alive. It can be fatal - in which case the prey suffocates or is digested in the stomach. Hard vore is, as you might guess, a situation where the prey is killed priored to being swallowed, either by being chewed or crushed beforehand.

Ah, I see! Thank you for the explanation there! ^^; I updated my list accordingly, and now have a new understanding of them... I am also all the more terrified of them than I used to be, but that's just my phobia speaking. ^^; Again, thank you for the explanation. And here I thought Maybe soft vore was just safe mouth play or something.

View user profile

10 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

dandanni wrote:Ah, I see! Thank you for the explanation there! ^^; I updated my list accordingly, and now have a new understanding of them... I am also all the more terrified of them than I used to be, but that's just my phobia speaking. ^^; Again, thank you for the explanation. And here I thought Maybe soft vore was just safe mouth play or something.
Softvore can be nonfatal as well, in the case of predators that don't digest. I'm... ah, particularly fond of that, actually. Little folks taste good, but I'd hate if any actually died inside me.

View user profile

11 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Fujiko Totoyama wrote:
dandanni wrote:Ah, I see! Thank you for the explanation there! ^^; I updated my list accordingly, and now have a new understanding of them... I am also all the more terrified of them than I used to be, but that's just my phobia speaking. ^^; Again, thank you for the explanation. And here I thought Maybe soft vore was just safe mouth play or something.
Softvore can be nonfatal as well, in the case of predators that don't digest. I'm... ah, particularly fond of that, actually. Little folks taste good, but I'd hate if any actually died inside me.

I've been in an RP where I've been eaten but the stomach was void of acids and was actually quite a comfy little place to hang out. It was quite interesting! Also, Imma go ahead and quote your explanation in the original post. The difference between soft and hard vore is sometimes unclear, the difference between mouthplay and soft vore even more so considering the subtle difference. But you put it well, sooooo yea :3

12 Re: RP Interests on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

MrGuy0250 wrote:Also, Imma go ahead and quote your explanation in the original post. The difference between soft and hard vore is sometimes unclear, the difference between mouthplay and soft vore even more so considering the subtle difference. But you put it well, sooooo yea :3
Please, quote away, sweetheart. I'm happy I can help.

View user profile

13 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:36 am

MrGuy0250 wrote:

I've been in an RP where I've been eaten but the stomach was void of acids and was actually quite a comfy little place to hang out. It was quite interesting! Also, Imma go ahead and quote your explanation in the original post. The difference between soft and hard vore is sometimes unclear, the difference between mouthplay and soft vore even more so considering the subtle difference. But you put it well, sooooo yea :3

Hrmmh. Sounds vaguely familiar...

View user profile

14 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 am

Alright let's see. I suspect everyone already knows my likes, but for the benefit of all the new people showing up lately, let's put them out there. Ariel is a progressive character, everyone's relation with her will evolve slowly. You won't get to the.. 'good' parts on your first meeting Razz

Worship: 10/5 (This is what Ariel and you will do. You will worship her. If you don't know how to, she'll teach you.)
Followers: 5/5 (Well. With a once maximum 27 people swearing their lives to her. It's obvious what she likes Razz )
Feet 5/5 (This is where everyone will start. No exceptions. After all, why should a Goddess make exceptions?)
Handplay: 3/5
Cuddling/Petting: 4/5
Mouthplay : 5/5
Hard vore 1/5
Breast play: 5/5 (You'll have to prove yourself a loyal follower and worshiper before you get this far.)
Ass play (no farting, please): 4/5
Insertion: 0/5 (Not going to happen. She has an image to preserve.)
Crush 0/5 (She will never harm a mortal)
Being a worshiper: 0/5 (Never going to happen. I doubt there exists anyone who can subdue her anyway)
Being a pet: 0/5 (Same as above)
Being a lover, romance: 0/5 (I would like to warn people and not go this road again. Two have in the past fell in love with her, only to be rejected. Don't bother. A Goddess is beyond such trivial matters like mortal love)
Being a slave: 0/5 (Never going to happen.)

As for Triniel. I am still thinking what to do with her. She has to be the opposite balancing force for Ariel. Where there is good there is Evil. For that purpose. I'm not going to say anything about her, are you brave enough to find out yourself? hehe.

View user profile

15 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am

For the record, you dominant people that use my template (Kaneda and Ariel so far) can change the "Being a..." stuff to "Having a..." in order to portray what sort of relationships you'll likely have with the tinies. If you can go either way, you can have both. But if you're always dominant, there's no point in having the interests of a sub on your list hehe

16 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:32 pm

I think it was okay to leave it as is because, secretly, there is a tiny side of me that does embrace being controlled. It's just very thoroughly extremely hard to access that hidden spot in my supreme self.

View user profile http://didactsandnarpets.deviantart.com

17 Re: RP Interests on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 am

I guess I should fill this thing out too.

Demeanor of the Giantess: I think the most unusual thing about me in terms of this community is that I'm not necessarily a submissive tiny. While I may do fairly submissive things, it would be more accurate to say I've got a desire to give pleasure and a love for affection. So it should come to no surprise that my preference is and will always be toward gentle giantesses only, even if they can occasionally be slightly rough with their affection. I try to avoid the less loving counterparts whenever possible, and inform them of my preference toward warmth and intimacy. Luckily, I don't usually encounter any issues. However, when confronted by cruel giantesses who don't know how to leave a disinterested guy alone, they tend to learn quickly that mages know of a great many ways to humble all manner of beings. Even goddesses.

Height and way of attaining it: I prefer to be somewhere in the vicinity of one centimeter to one inch tall in comparison to the giantess. Whether it's by their increase in size or my decrease, it doesn't matter to me. To me, that range is the ideal size for a giantess to be able to perform the full range of interactions possible without sacrificing the quality of any given one. A particular thing of note is that my characters usually have the magical capacity to grow or shrink others, so if they're not already big, or if they're having difficulties controlling their size, my character will likely be able to assist any (potential) giantess with their height-based needs.

Story: This is a rather difficult thing with me in particular. As I've been a D&D DM for several years now, I've become more accustomed to the presence of good lore, and likewise, exposed to some pretty horrendous plots. So stories will likely be a hit or miss deal with me; if it's well written and well executed, I'll be behind it one hundred percent, but if something about it is off to me, even if it's a fairly minute or unimportant point, I'll find it very difficult to participate. It's for this reason that I can be fairly lax about the story aspect of roleplays. I'm more than happy to help potential partners figure out stories, even if they're not that detailed, or barring that, I'm not against skipping story for the most part to spend time with a partner.

Other Notes: Like Finn before me, I'm actually fairly shy and will try to avoid any major interactions in public whenever possible. Bring me somewhere nice and quiet, though, and I'm all yours to enjoy.

Feet: 0/5 - I absolutely dislike feet. If your intent is to step on me or rub me with your feet, or pretty much any interaction centered around your feet, you'd be better off looking elsewhere.
Cuddling/Petting: 5/5
Mouthplay: 5/5
Soft vore (nonfatal only): 4/5 - This one's a bit more conditional, and will usually require either a method of removal other than the full tour or the ending of the roleplay scene.
Hard vore: 0/5
Smother: You know, I'm not sure what's meant here, but it doesn't sound promising.
Breast play: 3/5
Ass play: 0/5 - I don't play with peoples' exits. Like feet, if this is what you're hoping for, you're in for disappointment.
Insertion: 5/5
Crush: 0/5
Being a worshiper: 1/5 - I've got no problem making a giantess feel like a goddess, but I don't do any actual worshiping.
Being a pet: 1/5
Being a slave: 0/5
Gentle GTS: 5/5
Cruel Giantess: 0/5
Story: 5/5 - See above.

View user profile

18 Re: RP Interests on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:46 pm

well Smile

Feet and Footwear(Crushing, trampling, worship, socks, boots, heels, OMG everything): 6/5
Handplay: (Hand crush, especially) 4/5
Cuddling/Petting: 6/5.I love to be shrunk and become a tiny pet.
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 3/5
Soft vore: 2/5
Hard vore 2/5
Smother: 2/5
Breast play: 4/5
Ass play (no farting, please): 0/5 i don't like it
Insertion: 2/5
Crush 4/5
Being a worshiper: 5/5
Being a pet: 10/5
Gentle GTS (playful dominance, petting, cuddling): 4/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture)4/5

This is more less my idea!!! Wink

View user profile

19 Re: RP Interests on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 pm

I may not be on the server for a while, but I might as well put this up.

Demeanour of the Giantess: This is kind of a mixed bag for me. I could be boring and say I like both cruel and gentle, but sometimes you just need to explain. In short, I like both ends of the spectrum. I love hugs, cuddles and all forms of affection, though I welcome submitting, torture and pain just as easily. You may find that Bastus submits quite easily if you push his buttons the right way.
Like the big red button labeled "SUBMIT".
Overall, I am a bit shy. I'll approach people if I'm feeling social, but I usually prefer 1 on 1 RPs.

Height and how to attain it: Generally I'm rather flexible when it comes to being small. Smallest I'll go is around 1cm, or the height of a Giantess' pinky toe. Any smaller and I feel it becomes less personal, with a speck exploring a massive girl who can barely see or hear them.
As for how to attain height, I'm usually small because the Giantess is living up to her title. I've been shrunken before, and have no problem with that either. As long as I'm small, I'm happy.

Story: A good story never hurt anyone. I love RPs that have a bit of story to them; it keeps things interesting and makes it a bit more fun. I've been the subject of fantastic stories that usualy involved Bastus being kidnapped, tortured and dumped on a beach repeatedly, and absolutely loved them. Not just because of what they contained, but mostly because I knew that a Giantess would spirit me away at any second. I was able to integrate that into my regular roleplaying, and it was a whole lot of fun.

Preferences:
I'm fairly positive about a lot of things, but this does give an idea.

Feet and everything that goes on them: 10/5
Hand play: 4/5
Cuddles and petting: 5/5
Mouthplay (I consider this kissing, licking, etc): 4/5
Soft vore: 10/5
Hard vore: 3/5
Smother: 10/5
Ass play: 2/5
Crush: 5/5
Worshipping: 7/5
Being a pet: 3/5
Lover or romance: 8/5
Being a slave: 9/5
Gentle GTS: 10/5
Cruel GTS: 10/5
Story: 6/5

As my computer has kicked the bucket, I'm stuck with PM roleplaying for now. I always have time available, as the wonders of an iPhone keep me connected from everywhere Razz
If you're interested in starting up a roleplay or even just getting to know me, don't hesitate to send a PM. I'm very friendly and always eager for new conversation.

Last edited by Bastus on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I can't spell.)

View user profile

20 Re: RP Interests on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
I like it easy...so Very Happy

Feet(basicly everything): cruel : 10/10    gentle : 10/10 gentle/cruel combi :10/10
Handplay:                                                                     9/10
Cuddling/Petting:                                                           9/10
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing):             9/10
Soft vore:                                                                    4/5
Hard vore                                                                     4/5
Smother:                                                                      4/5
Breast play:                                                                  4/5
Ass play :                                                                     4/5  
Insertion  :                                                         (front)  4/5    (back) : 8/10
Crush                                                                           4/5
Being a worshiper:                                                          3/5
Being a pet:                                                                  8/10
Being a lover, romance:                                                   5/5
Being a slave:                                                                7/10
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture)5/5
Story: 10/10

Last edited by Vlad on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

21 Re: RP Interests on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Oh boy, time to post this stuff again, huh?

Feet: 10/5
Hand Play: 0/5 (Not that I refuse to do this, I just don't really understand it.)
Cuddles!: 3/5
Soft Vore: 3/5
Hard Vore: 4/5
Smother: 5/5
Insertion: 4/5 (despite I rarely do this)
Crushing: 10/5
Belly: 10/5 (this is kinda hard to define. I'll just say I like having my stomach touched, and leave it at that.)
Being Worshiped: 5/5
Having a pet: 3/5
Being a lover: 2/5
Having slaves: 5/5
Being a slave: 5/5 (the fuck right! This is another thing that I'll rarely do however.)
Gentle: 1/5 (I can get into this when the mood strikes though.)
Cruel: 5/5
Story: 3/5

I won't lie. I'm really really picky. I let my mood influence my role playing quite a bit. I'm just not as good as slipping into character as others I suppose! ^^

View user profile

22 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 am

Decided I might as well do one of these myself ^^
I'm really a jack-of-all-trades I guess with this, so I enjoy most things about the giantess experience ^^

Feet: 4/5
Hand Play: 4/5
Cuddles!: 5/5
Soft Vore: 4/5
Hard Vore: 3/5
Smother: 5/5
Crushing: 3/5
Being Worshiped: 4/5
Having a pet: 5/5
Being a lover: 5/5
Having slaves: 3/5
Gentle: 10/5
Cruel: 3/5
Story: 100/5 (I can't RP without a story! ^^; If there's no story to be had or no continuation after the interaction, I likely won't be interested in RPing with you. Sorry! But that's what I prefer ^^; )

View user profile

23 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:20 am

Demeanor of the Giantess: I like both Gentle and Cruel, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I liked cruel more. I'm a Masochist at heart and the cruel giantess really plays into that. I really love a cruel giantess who takes what she wants by force. However at the same time, I enjoy a gentle giantess who is just in a playful mood. Even more-so sometimes. You can still be gentle and toy with a tiny as you please.

Height and way of attaining it:
The larger the size difference the better. Personally I prefer to be shrunk. Size stealing is a personal fav of mine. It gives more of a helpless feeling than just watching someone grow. Now none of my characters will EVER ask to be shrunk. So the best way to go about this would be to just shrink them for your own amusement. Anything from an inch tall to being a microbe is my personal favorite. Of course it helps if you ask first. Depending on your method of shrinking someone, my character might actually be immune or able to avoid it. For IC reasons just ask first and I'll explain. Although I think this goes for anyone really.

Story: I love it. I can sit here and give you a list of things I like. However it doesn't matter when I am roleplaying one of my characters. Now they all have their own likes and such but I try to keep things in character. Some characters of mine will submit to by kindness alone, while others will need to be forced.

Feet (foot play, foot worship, massaging, cleaning, in shoe/sock, shoes, socks, stockings.... Basically, if you like feet, we'll most likely get along): 10/5
Cuddling/Petting: 2/5
Mouthplay (soft vore basically, but no swallowing): 5/5
Soft vore: 1/5
Hard vore: 0/5
Smother: 10/5
Breast play: 5/5
Ass play (no farting, please): 4/5
Crush: 10/5
Being a worshiper: 2/5
Being a pet: 3/5
Being a slave: 5/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture): 10/5

Last edited by Deltorr on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

24 Re: RP Interests on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 am

Demeanor of the Giantess: Pretty much anything. This changes dependent on mood.

As a GTS I'm more in the way of gentle things, but have been known to due cruel/brutal stuff from time to time. Again, highly mood dependent, and the key is the story.

Height and way of attaining it: Again, this changes a lot, but scales go from anything to double/half height all the way up to colossal size.

As the GTS, I prefer to go anywhere between 2 and 40, but will go much larger if the situation demands.

Story: Make it unique, captivating, or just tell it well, and everything will be fine. I like seeing unexpected things, and I'd definitely say this is the most important part of any RP I enjoy.

Feet: 4/5
Handplay + Cuddling/Petting: 4/5
Mouthplay: 4/5
Soft Vore: 5/5
Hard Vore: 3.5/5
Ass play (no smell or internal stuff, just sitting): 3.5/5
Crush: 3.5/5
Being a lover, romance: 4/5
Gentle GTS: 4/5
Cruel Giantess: 3.5/5
Story: 5,961,234,923.016/5

Last edited by Lumina on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

25 Re: RP Interests on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Demeanor of the Giantess: The giantess can be gentle or cruel. I (almost equally) like the nice and evil aspects of being small near a giantess. While I am new to RP, I am not by any means new to the GTS fetish. The giantess does not have to be or act a certain way around me for me to be accessible. I enjoy playfulness, dominance, being made a pet or even a slave.

Height and way of attaining it: Compared to the giantess, I like to be the equivalent of 2" or smaller, generally. Any bigger than that and I kinda lose the feeling of (even when not on the ground) being at the giantess' feet. I usually don't like to go so small that the giantess can not tell that I exist. I prefer to shrink, in general. In RP it seems to not really matter to me one bit whether I shrink or the giantess grows. I believe the shrinking preference just came from my brain's justification that shrinking was somehow more possible than a woman growing.

**Story: Story is something I'm learning. I can't really put a number on my preference for it, yet. I'm finding that story is becoming very important to me. When IC, it doesn't even have to have anything to do with GTS...it's fun to RP as my character and explore along his journey. The GTS experience has been exponentially heightened for me since I've started to RP here. I will continue to try to expand and improve on the storyline aspects.

Feet (all things foot related are definitely the most important thing for me): 10/5
Handplay: 4/5
Cuddling/Petting: 4/5
Mouthplay: 3/5
Hard vore 1/5 (still haven't explored)
Ass play (not into smells or feces): 2/5
Crush: 4/5
Being a worshiper: 4/5
Being a pet: 5/5
Being a lover, romance: 4/5
Being a slave: 4/5
Cruel Giantess (violently dominant, crushing, torture) 4/5
Story: ** (See above please)

Thanks for reading...I hope to meet everyone in-game soon!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum