In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Quixel Kayln Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's talk!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Let's talk! on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

I haven't seen or heard from too many people on the forum recently so I'm going to start a discussion.

How is everyone? What are you all up to? Are you all busy lately?

Just trying to keep some conversation going for now.

I've been doing well. I've just been busy with work and stuff. I should be free for the next couple of days. So I'll most likely be on the server. Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Let's talk! on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm fine. Up to being less busy in future. Hella busy.

Daente's questions being answered I'll try to get on this Weekend myself. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

3 Re: Let's talk! on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Hella busy. I am selling stuff at a garage sale. Also working on getting every set up for the apartment I am moving into November. Plus diet and exercise. Started 2 months ago and am down 20lbs already. Mostly why I've not been around. Not a lot of freetime.

View user profile

4 Re: Let's talk! on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Every time I check the game the server is down.  Neutral 

View user profile

5 Re: Let's talk! on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 am

You have bad timing then, Psi... But it's no lie that the server is down far too often.

My days consist of work, music, work, music, work, gaming, and checking in on this place silently when I can. But mostly work. My mind is also occasionally occupied with the thought of making a dedicated server for this thing and somehow concealing it from my father's view so he doesn't turn it off all the god damned time... You have a lot of time to think of random shit while working my jobs.

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

6 Re: Let's talk! on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:08 am

I am okay i just totally forgot the 2 giantess servers i played on, this is the first one i remember and i cant remember the second after the original quitted.

View user profile

7 Re: Let's talk! on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:48 am

Hmm, I see. Well. Glad to see you back Hornm!

Yeah. I just started my new semester in university. I've had a lot of conflicting time scheduling this year unfortunately. Sad

View user profile

8 Re: Let's talk! on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:48 pm

The general consensus here seems to be busy-ness related, so I'll just take a rare moment to say "Hi" and say something.

... um... work... that's me too... so much so... to the point that it's eating up all of my time. (well, that and my wife as well. Much quality time being spent (though at times i wish I could break away and see what people are up to))

Also... um... working on characters? Does that count? Working on my role playing characters for general use. That's about it, really.

I feel pathetic. Back to Kill La Kill!

View user profile

9 Re: Let's talk! on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Let's see.. I've had an extended absence.. Haven't been here in.. however long.. Yeah, I've fallen into the category of "people with too much to do during the day"

So I guess hi! I know it's been far too long since I've been on and I'm hoping to let that change within the next week or so so I can find at least a couple hours to myself, but if it doesn't!... Well, I've been missing this place, so I'll just miss it more...

To respond to Dan, yes working on characters counts. I've been doing that myself when I have some free time at work and such.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum