I forgot my password

Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey..uhm...yea...Hi..again

Vlad's back, Good or bad?

83% 83% [ 5 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey..uhm...yea...Hi..again on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
Hey, I've been gone for a while and I've been thinking alot, I know I've been a total douhebag to some and I'm sometime way to hyperactive/emotional and that stuff... And so I want to apologize to everyone I've stepped on their toes and irritated, made to hate me or i've done wrong to.

Anyhow, I've been thinking a lot and I really miss the server those that heard It's true I've been on the other server to see what's going on there, but nother will beat this one for me. This is The place I feel "home" with the giantess fetish.

I've tried to change myself for the best and for all of you and hope I'm "normal" now for as far that's possibe, and So not irritate, bother  or anger you folks, I hope I'm accepted back .

IF there are people with something against me, no mather how big or small please just say it to me straight to the face or in in a forum post as when I am not told waht I do wrong, I CANNOT change myself to the best.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum