I forgot my password

Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi im comepletely new to aion giantess roleplay...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

My real-You know what screw that lets get to my personality!
Here's some traits that will help you get a good grasp on my personality...
1. I'm very shy but also can be very talkative
2. I'm not likely to jump into RP's
3. I'm Trying to think of how my character will react to many situations..
Now onto some ideas i already have for my Character (Which i will move into back stories if and when he is created)
1. Hes going to be  like me... in number one and of course very tiny
2. He will stare at a giantess til they leave if they threaten or spook him
3.  He will be very flexible and strong up to 5X more than an average person would be
4. Because is so flexible and strong is very tolerant to being stepped on and if you wiggle it will practicly make my character laugh His name will be James
This is all i have so far so please add some feedback if you like to see Him in the rp i would be very very greatful if you would do so
Please note to talk carefully around me my character will be known to flip out at the slightest things no matter HOW big you are (i has anger management problems)
 Foot Crushin\'!  lol!

View user profile
Shocked Oh i forgot to mention that i have lots of role play background let me show you how much(though much is non-gts because not many rp gts games): Roblox, WoW( only a tad), Runescape(very old maybe when i was 7?),and much much more!

View user profile
[size=-1]1[/size]

Last edited by James the tiny on Wed May 21, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Has Changed NAME)

View user profile

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
Hello and welcome.

View user profile
Thx! i'll be very active on here until i forget (* ^.^)

View user profile
Hello James.

View user profile
Welcome Very Happy

View user profile
*sighs* thanks and if utorrent doesn't get downloading QUICK i'm going to leave  Crying or Very sad

View user profile
I don't think downloading 21GB within a few minutes is possible. It might take some hours....

View user profile
Hrs? With how its acting its gonna take a MONTH at least! it keeps having to find peers to download with and it takes a while to find said peers

View user profile
Have some patience. Maybe all seeders have their computers shut off and that's why it's taking so long. Or maybe your internet connection is somewhat slow.

View user profile
... does it getting stuck on connecting to peers count as Slow?

View user profile
I think you will fit in eventualy

View user profile
Ya i know i will i'm very adaptable i adapt to role plays easily Razz

View user profile
Hey James! Welcome! I still feel new these days and I've been a member for at least a month or so. Make sure to get a chance to RP with everyone!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum