In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Giantess

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 am

Hello, the name is Elin. As I've stated in the title, I am a giantess who just loves to grow! I do not have a specified limit to my growth, bigger is always better for me. I especially love it when I can stand tall with fellow giantesses, it's always great fun with a friend.

I wouldn't say I'm the best on the rp side of things, but I've always had an interest in gts. My experiences vary from WOW, SL, IMVU, CO, and of course Aion... if it has gts possibilities I will try my best to have fun with them Razz I have been on and off with Aion, I tried out Size Roleplay recently but it's getting far too complex and less fun there imo. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place, I just want a simple group of like minded people who are here for the fun rather than being connected by server specific lore.

I hope to make some new friends here and become apart of this community.

View user profile

2 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:55 am

Welcome Elin Smile I hope you have fun!
Don't worry too much about RP. I've noticed most people who come here aren't the best at start, and I can name a few (Myself included) who got better with it in time!

View user profile

3 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 am

Welcome Elin, glad to hear that you have chosen to take a look at our Forum. Razz I'm quite sure that you'll find like-minded Folks here. And of course enjoy your stay.

View user profile

4 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:39 am

Welcome! I am sure you will be entertained. :3

View user profile http://www.rollingintentions.com

5 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:10 am

welcome elin and hope we can get much of giantess fun :3

View user profile

6 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:28 am

Hello, refugee!

I feel pretty much the same way you do about the other place! So...I'm here now! Not sure if I know you though, but nice to meet you anyway!

You'll still get characters and story and that kind of thing here for sure, but it's all wayyyyyyyy less cumbersome!

View user profile

7 Re: New Giantess on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 am

I doupt that will be a problem With us! Nrya!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]