In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:51 am

Hi there, my name is Masumi. my full name is secret~ I am a Demonic Giantess and love eating tiny's... I-I cant help myself their souls are so delicious. Anyways, I don't like following anyone you can say I am a "loner" or something I don't really care hehe. Reason why I don't follow no one is because I was left alone as a little girl left and did everything myself. Oh the abuse the pain from these mortals, I couldn't take it so I killed them all...ummm well I might like a giantess to teach me more evil ways...I feel like ripping apart a tiny in half isn't enough.

I like to see tiny's try to survive as long as possible and that does sound truly painful....I like that. Also I like seeing blood splatter though so sorry if I kill a tiny too quickly hehe. Tiny bodies for me is kind of hard to miss their fatal area's , I would love to also learn more ways. Just make sure to restrain myself from the excitement of their screaming pain ....

So yeah hope I make friends and what not.

P.s: I do not like the light too bright...

View user profile

2 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

Welcome Masumi. Don't get too carried away with all the tiny killing... >_>

View user profile

3 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 am

Yeh... Leave it too me. *Giggle* Competition for Food is never fun!

View user profile

4 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
Hmm..although i'm a tiny you seem a fine lady to get drunk with, do warn you..i'm not an easy meal as i am small i can do more then "some" damage *grin as he raises a barrel of whiskey to his lips*

View user profile

5 Re: Hi everyone? on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 am

*Yawns* Morning? Noooo! Who are you people hanging around my bed telling me stuff? Daente and Vlad can I shave off your skin? Mintberry your going to break the ceiling!

View user profile

6 Re: Hi everyone? on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 am

*Wiggle her two tails playfully* Masumi.. I think Your least conserns are my size... *giggle*

View user profile

7 Re: Hi everyone? on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 am

Vlad

Village Idiot
Irr....well I realy don't have much to spare...but I know someone who does...(my alt Razz) he can regenerate extremly fast...like a never ending food suply.. though to lure him you might need to play some sock traps Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum