In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:51 am

Hi there, my name is Masumi. my full name is secret~ I am a Demonic Giantess and love eating tiny's... I-I cant help myself their souls are so delicious. Anyways, I don't like following anyone you can say I am a "loner" or something I don't really care hehe. Reason why I don't follow no one is because I was left alone as a little girl left and did everything myself. Oh the abuse the pain from these mortals, I couldn't take it so I killed them all...ummm well I might like a giantess to teach me more evil ways...I feel like ripping apart a tiny in half isn't enough.

I like to see tiny's try to survive as long as possible and that does sound truly painful....I like that. Also I like seeing blood splatter though so sorry if I kill a tiny too quickly hehe. Tiny bodies for me is kind of hard to miss their fatal area's , I would love to also learn more ways. Just make sure to restrain myself from the excitement of their screaming pain ....

So yeah hope I make friends and what not.

P.s: I do not like the light too bright...

View user profile

2 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

Welcome Masumi. Don't get too carried away with all the tiny killing... >_>

View user profile

3 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:41 am

Yeh... Leave it too me. *Giggle* Competition for Food is never fun!

View user profile

4 Re: Hi everyone? on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Vlad

Village Idiot
Hmm..although i'm a tiny you seem a fine lady to get drunk with, do warn you..i'm not an easy meal as i am small i can do more then "some" damage *grin as he raises a barrel of whiskey to his lips*

View user profile

5 Re: Hi everyone? on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:42 am

*Yawns* Morning? Noooo! Who are you people hanging around my bed telling me stuff? Daente and Vlad can I shave off your skin? Mintberry your going to break the ceiling!

View user profile

6 Re: Hi everyone? on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 am

*Wiggle her two tails playfully* Masumi.. I think Your least conserns are my size... *giggle*

View user profile

7 Re: Hi everyone? on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 am

Vlad

Village Idiot
Irr....well I realy don't have much to spare...but I know someone who does...(my alt Razz) he can regenerate extremly fast...like a never ending food suply.. though to lure him you might need to play some sock traps Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum