Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:14 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wanna migrate back to here.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I wanna migrate back to here. Empty I wanna migrate back to here. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:25 am

Hello,

I'm thinking, not ready or whatever, I'm gonna re-try this. Miyako sets the hardest lores and rules, but it's complicated, we're free people, but whatever. I want to say is. 2nd year of this server. I feel like quitting both, but I might as well give this server a second chance. But then Fade gave me a hello, so I decided to come back to this community. And I am still thinking about ingame roleplaying.

skype <jtcookwork20@gmail.com>

View user profile

2I wanna migrate back to here. Empty Re: I wanna migrate back to here. on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:24 am

Quixel Kayln Kajar

Quixel Kayln Kajar
Giantess Matriarch
Well it is good to see you back i can see having to many rules and such causing problems, being restricted can be extremely frustrating.

View user profile

3I wanna migrate back to here. Empty Re: I wanna migrate back to here. on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 pm

I never met you before. But I do look forward too see you.

View user profile

4I wanna migrate back to here. Empty Re: I wanna migrate back to here. on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Thank you all. All I need to download the client, but mrguy's server is down i guess...

View user profile

5I wanna migrate back to here. Empty Re: I wanna migrate back to here. on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 pm

No, it's not. There's three people on it currently, just nobody's fixed the side panels for whatever reason.

Also, welcome back to the community!

View user profile

6I wanna migrate back to here. Empty Re: I wanna migrate back to here. on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 am

Guy is just lazy changing the site info Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum