In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pandaemonium Peace Rally

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 am

The magic recording begins and the news feed takes off to the rest of Asmodae.

Daente is seen standing at the top of the stairs at the Capitol Building in front of the main plaza. Daente then takes in a deep breath as quickly checks his watch before he finally begins to speak.

"Hello, People of Pandaemonium. The names Daente... I know most of you probably already know me. That's probably the main reason you are here. I may have served you at my bar, or maybe even taken you on a cruise I schedule every once and awhile. For those of you who don't know. I am Captain of my personal ship named "Steel Rake". It's up there if you can see it."

The magicam then pans up to show the Steel Rake in all it's glory flying above the Capitol Building, before slowly panning back down to Daente.

"It's the first and probably the only Airship being used for commercial purposes. Though I'm not here to promote my business. Unfortunately, I bring dire news... News that may in fact leave you worried or scared for the future. Though, you may want to listen through everything I have to say."

Daente then suddenly paused for a moment as he took a deep breath and carried on.

"There is a new threat to our Atreia. As you can remember some evil goddesses such as Quixi. Whom my partner, Jake Kajar... has fought against. This new threat though. It's unique... It feeds off our violence, our hate, and any ill will we've done to our fellow people in this world."

Daente took a moment to look around at the crowd's now serious expressions.

"I've seen this threat in person, and it has opened my eyes to how much 'war' we still have. Even after the Great Atreian War has ended."

He then looked up in the sky for a brief moment before looking back down at the crowd.

"I have a confession to make. I know our Asmodian brothers and sisters show pride over our peoples' past. I'm sure you all can recal two Asmodian heroes from the Great War. General Alex Vashura, and Captain Lithia Vashura. I, for one knew of their greatness, not just as heroes, but as parents. As you know General Alex and Captain Lithia had a son, who wasn't found after their bodies were discovered in their cabin around a decade ago. The reason why their son was never found was because he lived... and he stands before you all today as Daente Valhalla!"

The crowd was completely shocked at this point. As Daente gave them a moment to soak it in before he continued with much more emotion

"And I will stop at nothing until what my parents have fought for has been accomplished, what all people who ever fought in the Great War wanted to accomplish! For all those who want a society of peace and harmony in our world... and not just for our people, but every single person who calls Atreia home!"

Daente then raised his hand into the sky for a few moments before quickly bringing it down. Cannon fire can be seen shot from the Steel Rake as the projectiles explode in the air.  A wine red mist can be seen in the sky as it soon begins to rain wine. Daente then continued as the wine fell from the sky and onto the amazed crowd below.

"May this day symbolize a day of peace between all people of this world! As we all celebrate with wine!"

The crowds people soon begin to sing and dance in the wine as it pours from the skys above. The news feed then shuts off as the reporters begin to join in the festivities.

(The Sanctum Rally was also a success. That post will be determined later on)

Last edited by Daente Valhalla on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 am

Camera? Watch? In Aion? Think you need to rethink your post Daente lol.

View user profile

3 Re: The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 am

Anything is possible with the power of Aether. If they have Aether Cannons and pistols in 4.0. I'm sure they have somesort of magical broadcast system. xD
(Not to mention flying airships.)

View user profile

4 Re: The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 am

Well we are not 4.0, and I'm pretty sure that throughout the entire time of the server we've been RPing a medieval based RP. If you want to put your own spin on it and invent cameras, watches, and God knows what else, that's fine. But I am not taking part in this RP.

View user profile

5 Re: The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 pm

View user profile

6 Re: The Pandaemonium Peace Rally on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Idea: Someone from the fuuuuuutuuuuree (spooooky voice) or with the powers to bring things from other dimensions, blah blah blabidy blah blah boring words, technical shit blah could bring those in for the night/day/whateverthefuckitwillbe

Or you know, still rally just no futury things

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum