Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Daente Valhalla, Jake Kajar, Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Synd Family (recruitment and characters description)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello there guys.

Me and Lilith thought that it would have been interesting to put on here a "family" roleplaying setting and this is the thread in which we will explain everything.

In order to join, you will have to create a new character, either male or female, and choose one of the options that are listed down below in order to enter the family. Without losing too much time, here are the two options.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ROYAL BLOOD

Father: Lucifer
Mother: Lilith
Merits: All of the Succubus / Incubus powers, good combat skills, good spells use, Eternal Atom.
Flaws: Extreme weakness to certain powers (will be told separately), impossible to change the background.
Limit: NO CHARACTERS LEFT

The Royal Blood characters are the direct heirs of Lucifer and Lilith, members of the family that is in the lead of Hell. Their power is much higher than the Bastards, since they got both powers from their parents and they got the Eternal Atom inside of them as well (will be explained separately what that is). But besides that, they have got even an extreme weakness to a certain thing, since their blood is so pure. They are the ones that one day will be in the lead of everything that Lucifer and Lilith have created, their whole empire will pass on to them. In order to get accepted and be a Royal Blood member, either me or Lilith will have to test your skills in roleplaying. You must have no history of godmodding nor bad role playing in the server and you will be asked to keep the standards of the Synd family to very high levels.

Current members:

-Ally
-Mira
-Karis

NPC members (rped by me and Lilith):

-Darkeen
-Sheyla

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BASTARDS

Father: Unknown
Mother: Lilith
Merits: Some Succubus/Incubus powers, some powers from the Father, completely customizable background.
Flaws: Not accepted by Lucifer, harder to role play and make their opinions count, physical power limited.
Limit: AVAILABLE WITH NO LIMITS

The Bastards are the offspring of Lilith and other Demons even before she was freed from the Devil's control by Lucifer. They are very ancient Demons and have taken part of their mother's powers (you will have to choose 4 in the list) and some from their Father (you will have freedom to create 3 powers, but being extremely considerate to not be TOO powerful). They haven't got the Eternal Atom though, since the "divine" part was completely missing in their conceivement. As well, Lucifer doesn't consider these sons and daughters of Lilith to be of any importance to him, unless of course they will be able to distinguish themselves among the others for incredibly good actions towards the cause. Nevertheless, they can be extremely good political characters and make their schemes to achieve what they want. Anyone will be accepted to belong in this cathegory, but as the one before, there must be absolutely no Godmodding nor bad roleplaying.

Current members:

-Bo

As you will decide to join our family roleplay, you will be given a file containing all the powers for the Succubi and Incubi. As well, you will be communicated all the stuff that (for obvious reasons) is not published here (like weaknesses and such).
If you're interested, feel free to reply to this thread or contact me or Lilith ingame.

Cheers!

Last edited by Lucifer Synd on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 am; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

Vlad

Village Idiot
Thanks to this idea I start to get a feeling to create a demonhunter ;P

View user profile
vlad wrote:Thanks to this idea I start to get a feeling to create a demonhunter ;P

I will say this nicely, Vlad. Touch my kids and you're dead. Very Happy
Feel free to slay all the Bastards, I don't care <.<

View user profile

Vlad

Village Idiot
Interesting

View user profile
You have to love Vivy though!

View user profile
Sounds cool! I'm WAY too tired to read all that and choose right now, but I certainly reserve a spot of done sort

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
vlad wrote:Thanks to this idea I start to get a feeling to create a demonhunter ;P

You know that's exactly the first thing i got when scan reading it, would make things a little more personal and they need to be kept in line that is for sure! Razz

View user profile
AllyBearHugs wrote:You have to love Vivy though!

Viviana is the exception that confirms my hate for the others, dear.

She's one of those that proved not only to be a great support for Taroel, but as well an amazing woman herself.

And for all of you others, yes, I'm talking about you, Quixie...

Leave my sons and daughters alooooone!!! >.<

View user profile

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
Lucifer Synd wrote:
AllyBearHugs wrote:You have to love Vivy though!

Viviana is the exception that confirms my hate for the others, dear.

She's one of those that proved not only to be a great support for Taroel, but as well an amazing woman herself.

And for all of you others, yes, I'm talking about you, Quixie...

Leave my sons and daughters alooooone!!! >.<

What me? nooooo nooo maybe just a few thin the heard...

View user profile
Well Im game Luci. As noted before too you. Your allredy catched my intrest in more ways than I realised myself. digging this deep sounds fun.

View user profile
Mintberry wrote:Well Im game Luci. As noted before too you. Your allredy catched my intrest in more ways than I realised myself. digging this deep sounds fun.

Alright then. I will contact you in game as soon as possible to explain everything.

View user profile
Announcing that the character creation for Royal Bloods is now closed as we reached the full capacity of 3 daughters.
Bastards are available at anytime to be created!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum