Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First is back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The First is back... on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello there, people.

Many of you know me already from the old server in which I used to play before... -sighs- ...getting banned by the old Admin and creator, which luckily we got rid of in favor of someone much more capable of covering that role. I used to play my deceptions and schemes on the people of Atreia along with my Goddess, Lilith, which I hope will be back as soon as possible to play here with us.

Things have changed quite a lot since I first took my steps inside Atreia... I changed quite a lot, some old foes vanished and new ones appeared at the horizon. Nothing that bothers me quite a lot, if it wasn't that the gate to come back here opened once more... I thought I was done with this "reality", but it seems like it keeps dragging me here for some reasons that I still cannot understand. We will see how things will go as soon as my trip through the portal will end.
As you may have understood, I have a Goddess already and with this particular part of my message I refer to every single Giantess out there... I am taken, do not attempt to touch me for any reason. As well, I am not here looking for a fight, but I won't deny a good challenge if correctly proposed, of course if my Goddess will allow me to have some fun.

Now, to speak in a less formal and "IC" way, I am just very pleased to be back and hope that many old friends stayed and that luckily we got rid of all the "rotten apples" that were infesting the old server like a plague.
I may not be on much since I am extremely busy with real life work, my deviantart page and the creation of videogames. But I will try my best to come in here and relax while walking Atreia's ground once more.
Just to clarify this once more and put a firm stand on the matter, I AM NOT LOOKING TO ROLEPLAY EROTICALLY IN ANY WAY NOR TO BECOME A GIANTESS' PLAYTHING. I am here just for pure story purposes, which cannot be found anywhere else on any single Giantess community online.

With that said, I wish you all good and hope to see you very soon in game.

Cheers.
Lucifer

View user profile

2 Re: The First is back... on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 am

Honestly didn't expect you to come back since you have that whole IMVU thing hehe but regardless of what I expected, you have returned. So welcome back, Luci!

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

3 Re: The First is back... on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 am

MrGuy0250 wrote:Honestly didn't expect you to come back since you have that whole IMVU thing hehe but regardless of what I expected, you have returned. So welcome back, Luci!

Nothing really denies me to have some fun as well with my old friends on here, buddy Very Happy

As well, I'm advertising the server on my deviantart page, hoping that it will bring some people in!

View user profile

4 Re: The First is back... on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:29 pm

You're not even back 4 days and you're already making motions to help. Something that is of no surprise from you, so thank you very much! Getting the word out on this place... Again... is something that surely needs to be done seeing how people are suddenly returning hehe

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

5 Re: The First is back... on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 am

I will try my best to spread the word through my fans on deviantart and my friends on imvu. Some already arrived and started playing, but it's still not enough. With your permission, I will create the Synd faction inside the server along with Lilith and start recruiting whoever will want to join us.

View user profile

6 Re: The First is back... on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:07 am

Heh sounds fun enough. Im looking forward to see where this is carryed.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum