In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Daente Valhalla

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karis's journey in Atreia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Karis's journey in Atreia on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Here I'll post all my IC actions that are related to the main storyline !
That would be useful to set several characters's actions together, so we'll avoid confusions ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------
[In process] CHAPTER 1 : Karis's first encounter : Chrom, the mysterious Knight

When I arrived in this strange world that is called Atreia, I immediately searched for power sources.
Unable to absorb them, I found many -but useless- sources ... until I found some trees that could possibly help me opening gates to the Dream & Nightmare worlds again (You know, some beautiful trees in Brusthonin, or the great trees in the center of some lakes), but I have to find someone to try them one by one ...
I'll call them the "Dream Trees".

One day, while flying in the sky of Heiron, I saw a young knight with a grey armor and an elegant cape, surely meditating (Yeah, actually he didn't see me coming at all, neither heard me, what an attentive knight !), at the edge of a temple, in the mountains.
After introducing myself -pretty brutally and mysteriously I have to admit-, he revealed me his name : Chrom ... what an unusual name, I kinda like it !

But ... maybe he could help me testing the powers of these trees ... we'll see that as soon as possible.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum