In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello everyone. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm

If you are here is because I love the Giantesses. I recently found out Aion (perhaps too much). I've always loved RPG and MMO's in general, and wanted to try to play Aion normally and when I found the opportunity to see the beautiful Giantesses of Aion I joined immediately on this forum. Of course I've read and tried to follow the instructions you posted for novices like me. I've already included in the group of Male Tinies. The question arises: can I use the version of Aion's Official Web Site (in my Italian language) to connect to your world? perhaps changing the server?
Thanks in advance for any response or indication can give me.
I hope to soon.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello everyone. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello and welcome emaxt! I'm sorry to say that you can't use the version of the game that main website offers. The only version that works is the one that we supply through the torrent. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you still find yourself in game and meeting people soon!

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

3 Re: Hello everyone. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks for the timeliness. I'm downloading both versions, I'll try to make a double installation, but of course I will give priority to your verion. see you soon!

View user profile

4 Re: Hello everyone. on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:20 am

Quixie Kajar

Giantess Matriarch
I look forward to looking down upon you Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum