In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza, the female tiny, saying Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Eliza, the female tiny, saying Hi! on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 am

Hello everyone. It's safe to say I'm feeling pretty shy already, this is my first time really posting in an RP forum for a looong time. Along with this being my first Giantess RP. My character will be named Eliza, a female tiny. I am male in real life, and I'm really flexible with RPing, especially the giantess variety. I will post my RP interests in that specific thread, which I shall get to soon.

So yeah, I'm an experienced RPer just looking for some fun and some good story going on maybe. I hope this forum gets a little more active, but I'll have to see >.< I'm usually on during the late nights, and weekends of course.

So yeah, hey! And I hope to have fun with my time here.

View user profile

2 Re: Eliza, the female tiny, saying Hi! on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 am

Hello Eliza, welcome to the giantess role-play forums Smile

It might take a while to get used to Aion itself as a roleplaying platform, figuring out the admin commands and a nice look/outfit for your char, but I hope you'll fit right in. Enjoy your stay ^^

View user profile

3 Re: Eliza, the female tiny, saying Hi! on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello and welcome to the community, Eliza!

The forums have indeed been a bit quiet, but they can become lively once more if some things are done. But even with the quietness, I'm sure you'll enjoy the many characters that are conceived in this game. If you need any help, just ask! I hope to see you in game soon :3

View user profile http://giantessroleplay.forumotion.com

4 Re: Eliza, the female tiny, saying Hi! on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 am

A lot of people are busy/addicted to fucking Dota 2 or other games so the servers gone pretty quiet, but welcome anyway.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum