In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Kali here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Kali here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello all, my name is Kali, the mother goddess of Kalli, (Kali's world) and I am here to say hello, to all.
My interests are
Worshippers of Kali
Butt crushing
Breast Smothering
Vore (violent, soft, regular)
Panty insertion
And more likely being playful.

I am the most playful giantess, if people we're to defy me, I shall punish them, with Kali's judgement Razz. But rest of them all, I really love them, and hopefully I get to see you guys At ATERIA!!!! Or even Poeta, so Kali can be the shadow that overlays the whole Poeta, or even Ateria Razz. But anyways, I am pretty much of a noob in combat RPs, Kali wants to have a good time, not a bad time, if you shrink her, she grows rapidly, or seal her, she reverses the sealer, or the curser, its a reverse, but every elemental, she is NOT immune, she is weakened by demons now a days, since my biological demon mother, Xina has cursed me into a demon, but then. I still have my red eyes. And I still love everyone in Ateria, and community. And Kali needs more practice on fighting, she is a peaceful goddess, not a warborn goddess. So see you everyone, and i give you a picture of Kali ^~^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

((This is my lappy with windows 8, so my graphics is an AMD, and I DONT KNOW WHY HIGH QUALITY MAKES MY CHARACTER WHITE)) But anyways, if you don't know this red-haired warrior goddess, its Quixie Kajar and I am the one with gothic black hair, like Fade's Razz.

So bye bye and love you all ^~^

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum