[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twin Giants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Twin Giants on Fri May 17, 2013 10:15 am

Height: Around 20
Race: Elyos

Bio: Always A Mercenary, Zimos Came Across An Ancient Cavern That Gave Him Amazing Powers. The Only Side Effect Is His Increased Size. He Travels The Lands Of Ateria, Doing Jobs Here And There To Support His Life. A Reclusive At His Giant Size, He Is Often Met With Fear Or Abuse. He Is Naturally Weary Of New People And Comes Across As Rude.

Personality: Very Blunt And Straight To The Point Just Like Most Mercenary s In The Area.

Height: Varies, Average 20
Race: Elyos

Bio: Her History Is Unknown. She Was Found On An Abandoned Battle Field By Zimos. In A Rare Example Of His Kindness, He Carries Her Body To His Mountain Home To Nurse Her Back To Health. She Makes A Full Recovery. Unsure Of Her Past, She Asks Zimos, But To No Avail. She Now Stays At His Mountain Home As A Housekeeper Of Sorts, But Occasionally She Will Wander Out To Ateria.

Personality: Extremely Friendly And Always In A Happy Mood, Much To Zimos's Dismay. Although She Has A Hard Time Picking Up On The Subtle Things In Conversations, She Has A Very Good Knowledge Of The Area, Something Even She Can't Explain.

(Pictures To Come Soon)

*Note* I'm Not Comfortable With Joining Roleplays Ingame, So If Anyone Is Interested In Roleplaying With Me, Please Send Me A PM So We Can Arrange It When We Are Both Free. My Timezone Is GMT +1, If I Know You Are Here At A Certain Time, I Will Make Sure To Come Online.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum