In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Quixie Kajar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello world

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 4:18 am

A friend of mine suggested I look at your wonderful community here and try out your servers. I'm eager to see if my computer can run Aion and to try and run around in that world.
I don't -quite- have a RP persona ready yet, as I just got here, and don't know what the game is actually like, but when I do I'll be sure to post it to the appropiate board.
Until then, a rough guideline for me being interacted with, and interacting in kind would be that I could mostly be considered 'Good' on an alignment chart.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 4:39 am

Hey there, hun. Good to see you've registered and are considering playing around here. I really hope you enjoy it.

I've already linked you to the guide for new players and the google doc, so for this post, I'll just link you to the essential stuff to have access to when you're ingame: the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic, the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for use with teleport commands, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding IDs of items and skills, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more of the same.

You might also want to check out the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread in order to get to know your fellow players, and write up a post for yourself there so that they can do the same with you.

View user profile

3 Re: Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 8:51 am

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and have fun.

Don't godmode

No but seriously, feel free to jump in chat and introduce yourself.

View user profile

4 Re: Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 10:22 am

*Laughs* Don't worry about me God modeing, I enjoy the challenge of mortality. Xp
Eventually I'm going to need to make a bio and actually introduce myself formally, until then though, it's the test server I log onto right? I'm not sure how to find anyone either.

View user profile

5 Re: Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 am

Yeah, the test server is the one you log into.

When you get in game, type /who and it brings up a list of people online. If you check up above Fuji listed some commands to get you going.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, so you're going to have to ask elsewhere for help for now... laters.

View user profile

6 Re: Hello world on Sat May 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Sure, might be a bit late...
But welcome to the server! You're probably not gonna see a lot of me around the server, but I look forward to meeting you eventually.

Always good to see a new face around here Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum