I forgot my password

Join Discord
Discord
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

dandanni, Quixie Kajar, Rayne450, Vlad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lyci, The Goddess of the Ancient Magi

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lyci, The Goddess of the Ancient Magi on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Name: Lyci
Height: 240 feet (can grow about 2 miles high, if she absorbs anyones magic) (When she is before goddess, she was 5'4"
Hair/Eye/Skin Color: Black/Hazel (can glow purplish red while growing/Pale
Race:Elf
Allignment: Elyos

The backstory begins

I was a normal Elven mage, a student with high intellect, masters degree, and more importantly, most highest
powers of all. Once she graduated, I found a dark witch. She was elderly, as though the witch came up to
me, and said to her "Go forth, you will reach your treasures and wealth, go forth, my lady." I nodded, and
foolishly begin my journey, I traveled to high lands, to dungeons, and to plague-ish swamps, to find that treasure.
Then was at the dungeon within radius, few more feet to the treasure, I went to the treasure and then, found out that
I was going to reach it with no control of my body and mind, the witch is like, possessing me. Then I gained full body and mind back and I was able to see the treasure, and it wasn't a chest, it was a figurine, I grabbed it and then I started to swell
my whole body and I began to grow more bigger, and I have the treasure, and then, my mind read that I was the goddess,
of Ancient magi, and all of the spirits worship me. I was greatful, I was traveling to Ateria, and then I started to find a place
called Cantas coast, where my goddess journey begins. ^^

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum